Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Chen Du narrowed his eyes, his mind is messed up now.

The influx of superfluous memories belonging to people in the recent period has caused him to be a little stuck now.

In the eyes of the secretary, his beloved Boss, the number one man that all Omega wanted to marry on the Internet, Du Chen, stared at his pants and crotch for half a minute.. then stood up abruptly.

Chen Du put on his suit jacket and walked out.

He said very quickly to the secretary, "I won't be going to the banquet tonight. You go to apologize to Li Guangyu on my behalf. I will leave work early today."

The secretary said: "But!—"

The voice had not finished, but the man had disappeared.

The hand of the "bridge bean sack" extended by the secretary had to be slowly put down.

Boss, your brother Li is holding a blind date feast for you. If you don't want to go, the guests will be very embarrassed! !

The speed is 70 miles.

Chen Du drove the car out of the parking lot, stepped on the accelerator without thinking and left the company.

Then when he was crowded in the sea of ​​cars during the rush hour, he suddenly remembered something.

——Where does Ruan Yu live? ?

It seems to be called... the Siberian community? ?

Du Chen opened the navigation, and in an instant, more than a dozen communities with the name "Siberia" appeared.

The nearest 3.6 kilometers, the farthest 360 kilometers.

When he was a dog, apart from waking up at the pet hospital on the first day, the farthest road he traveled was from Ruan Yu's house to the pet shop at the gate of the community.

So much that he don't know which district in the imperial capital did he went.

Chen Du: "..."

It seems that he still underestimated the difficulty of hell.

After thinking for a while, he turned on his phone again and began to look up "Lejia Kennel" on the map.

This time, more than 30 Lejia kennels appeared on the map. He glanced quickly at the location.

Let "Siberia" be set A, and all the locations in it are elements in set A. Similarly, "Lejia Kennel" is set B.

It can be seen that Ruan Yu is now at 24 kilometers Besides, the one from Guanghua District came to Siberia.

Should he be glad that Ruan Yu didn't buy the house that is too far?

Chen Du thought... If there is no traffic jam, it will take about forty minutes.

....

It doesn't matter if you drive a Bentley, Rolls-Royce,or a Ferrari.

During the peak hours of get off work in the imperial capital, he still want to avoid traffic jams.

Oh, how naive.

When Du Chen arrived at the Siberia community, it was already dark.

He drove for two full hours and finally got here before eight o'clock.

Chen Du didn't have a parking permit and was not a registered owner, but since it was too easy to enter by urban citizens in a place like the Imperial City, the security guard had to reluctantly open the lift pole.