Chapter 53

Chapter 53: The End of Love

    Ruan Yu suddenly opened his eyes in the dark and sat up.

    Then he touched his stomach with lingering fear.

    Fortunately, Ash is still here. And, it's going to be full term soon.

    It's just, just...

    He covered his mouth, but the tears couldn't stop flowing down.

    Chen Du, who was on the side, also woke up at this time.

    He has been sleeping very lightly recently, and in his dreams, he felt that Ruan Yu was waking him up.

    I'm afraid that one night, Ruan Xu, this son of a bitch, is not as safe as the doctor said, and he has to come out ahead of time.

    He asked, "What's wrong?"

    Ruan Yu said nothing.

    Du Chen turned on the bedside lamp in the darkness. I was dumbfounded when I could see it clearly.

    His tone was very distressed: "Why are you crying?" Looking at the beautiful woman under the

    lamp, the more she looked, the more beautiful she became.

    Ruan Yu cried and her hands were shaking.

    Chen Du's heart was about to twitch, and without thinking, he wiped away his tears with the back of his hand.

    Ruan Yu snapped and said, "I... dreamed that Ruan Xu was gone."

    Chen Du pressed his forehead to comfort him, "It's all right. It's all a dream, it's fake."

    So Ruan Yu slowly calmed down . down.

    ...

    Since the last time I spoke, Ruan Yu's heart seemed to be opened.

    The smile on his face gradually changed.

    These Du Chen are in the eyes and joy in the heart.

    Ruan Yu doesn't like cilantro, doesn't like garlic, and likes blue and console games. Favorite game is Assassin's Creed. I don't like traveling, I don't like watching TV shows and movies. In my spare time, I listen to songs, read books, and play with dogs. Rarely shows when upset, but speaks a lot slower.

    These are Ruan Yu that he didn't know in the past.

    During the Spring Festival, after consulting Ruan Yu, Du Chen took the people home.

    He usually doesn't have much time to go back to the main house. Mainly because of disgust with Chen Zhuoxiang. When the son is like him, it is estimated that he will be stabbed in the spine.

    They have few families. Most of the relatives are from Zhao Ying's side. It's not a close relative, and it's over after seeing it.

    When the family sat down to eat the reunion dinner together, the scene was deserted.

    Chen Zhuo has recovered a lot recently, and it is rare that he can get out of bed and take two steps.

    The old lady recited several times at the dining table, "Grandma is so happy, I'm so happy to see that your relationship is so good... Grandma will soon have a great-grandson to hug..." Her eyes were red as she said that.

    The old lady was in a bad mood, so she gave Ruan Yu a red envelope, and then went to the house to rest.

    The Spring Festival is as usual to keep the year old, and the Spring Festival Gala is on the TV in the living room. The nanny has gone home for the New Year. So the living room was full of four people. If it weren't for the liveliness on TV, it would be as quiet as a chicken.