Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    From making an appointment to seeing a doctor, but a few hours, it seems particularly difficult.

    That is today. When Du Chen took the scarf and tied it on him, he finally had the courage to ask, "How much do you remember?"

    His voice was low. The tone is casual, as natural as asking what day of the week it is today.

    After a moment of silence, Ruan Yu replied, "...I can almost remember it."

    "...Well."

    Du Chen's expression remained unchanged, and then he asked, "Then do you want to drop by the hospital for a checkup today? I'm worried that you will have sequelae."

    Ruan Yu shook his head, "I don't like the hospital, I don't want to go."

    "Me too." He even disgusted and feared that place.

    Chen Du no longer insisted.

    Going out the door, Du Chen pressed the elevator button. The two were waiting for the elevator side by side, but the distance between them seemed a bit far for a couple of newcomers.

    Du Chen said abruptly: "I don't like dogs yet."

    Just after saying this, Du Chen's eyes fell on Ruan Yu's face.

    His idea was actually quite simple.

    Since there is a lack of communication, communicate well.

    If you think I don't know you well enough, then we can get to know each other from now on.

    Ruan Yu raised her head in surprise, her eyes moved slightly, but she didn't answer.

    Fortunately, the elevator door opened at this moment, which resolved the embarrassment.

    There was someone inside the door, and a young woman stood inside with a two- or three-year-old child in her arms. The child did not cry or make trouble, and was sleeping soundly in her arms.

    Ruan Yu and Chen Du walked in one after the other. The door was closed, and the elevator was still slowly ascending. Ruan Yu supported her stomach against the iron lump on her back.

    Du Chen stood by the side, but was suddenly hit with an elbow. He subconsciously blocked his arm. Turning his head and looking, it was the young woman who hit him with her arm.

    The woman holding the child glanced at him with disgust, and whispered: "What's the matter with you? Your wife's belly is too big, you still don't help, do you know how tired it is to be pregnant? It bothers you the most. Throw your hands and become the alpha of the uncle."

    As soon as he finished speaking, the elevator door opened, and the girl who was still full of righteous indignation just now smeared oil on the soles of her feet, hid her merits and fame, and ran away with her little cub.

    Joke... She's a weak omega, if this alpha is a late-stage cancer, I feel like I'm going to beat someone up.

    So Chen Du turned his head to look at Ruan Yu. Ruan Yu panicked and turned to look at the small advertisement posted in the elevator. The car loan advertisement posted on the small advertisement, he was serious as if he wanted to memorize the phone number.

    As a result, after a while, a hand was still stretched out in front of him, with distinct joints.

    Du Chen said: "I think what she said is reasonable."

    He said this very sincerely, but Ruan Yu always suspected that he had seen the big tail wolf.

    "..." I don't care.