Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Chen Du had a dream.

In the dream, Ruan Yu was crying.

He squatted on the ground, his shoulders twitching, rattling, but there was no sound.

He stepped forward, looked at Ruan Yu, and asked, "What's wrong?"

Ruan Yu raised his head, with a pair of red eyes, crystal clear tears flowing down drop by drop. He opened his mouth but there is no sound.

It's like watching a pantomime.

Chen Du's brows furrowed.

He didn't look at Ruan Yu but looked around. White walls, empty room. Apart from him and Ruan Yu, there was no one else.

He thought about it and reached out his hand to pull him up.

"Don't cry. Your parents are going to beat me up like this."

When Ruan Yu's parents were still alive, they were quite satisfied with Du Chen, and always felt that their son was entrusted to him by someone. A hundred years later, they will not worry that Ruan Yu has no one to rely on.

Ruan Yu stood up obediently.

It's just Ruan Yu in the dream, but there is still no sound.

The dream is about to wake up.

For some reason, Du Chen clearly realized this.

Cracks appeared on the white walls. The dream collapsed in an instant.

Chen Du had a splitting headache and slowly opened his eyes.

At this moment, there was just a ray of dawn in the sky. The early autumn morning was a little cold, he couldn't help shivering.

Du Chen took out a cigarette from the bed and lit a fire for himself. The sparks flickered, and the smoke slowly rose, and finally drifted into the air.

At the moment of waking up from the dream, Chen Du finally heard what Ruan Yu said.

Ruan Yu said - "help me."

Save you what?

They got divorced a few months ago. Legally, they no longer have any relationship.

If Ruan Yu's parents died in a car accident three years ago, his father-in-law and mother-in-law might have jumped out and beat him.

Du Chen exhaled a breath of smoke and thought, this is really a strange dream.

He has been dreaming all the time recently. He doesn't know what's wrong. The quality of his sleep is so poor that he has a bad temper.

Maybe in another day, he should see a doctor.

......   

In the dark night, Husky's ears moved.

There is no clock to tell the time. But Du Chen knew that it must be late at night. After all, even the street lights outside the window were out.    

Du Chen stood up cautiously. The nest Ruan Yu gave him was in the corner of the bedroom, like a crib, covered with a blanket.    

He walked like a thief with a guilty conscience, not daring to make a sound.     For fear of waking up the sleeping person on the bed.    

In fact, he did indeed act as a thief.    

Du Chen walked to Ruan Yu's bed and stretched out a fat, round dog paw and grabbed the edge of the bed. The bed was overwhelmed, and there was a "creak" sound.