Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    The second day is the weekend.

    Du Chen took someone for a prenatal checkup. Fortunately, Ruan Yu's reaction was a little bigger in the early stage of pregnancy, and for the rest of the time, the cub was very well-behaved in his belly.

    It's so cute that sometimes everyone seems to forget its existence, if it weren't for it, it would kick Ruan Yu's stomach.

    When waiting for the result, he ran to the vending machine to buy hot milk for Ruan Yu, but there was someone next to him sneaking up to ask if he wanted to buy medicine.

    Du Chen was at a loss.

    In the blink of an eye, he found a small leaflet stuck in his hand.

    I saw the words on it: "Huakang secretly develops special medicines, and converting B to A is not a dream! I guarantee you to give birth to a healthy alpha! The original price is 998 for a course of treatment, and the secret channel factory direct sales! Only 888! Contact: XXXX..."

    Chen Du: "..."

    How the hell didn't I know that our pharmaceutical factory developed this thing?

    He took a photo and sent it to the corporate lawyer. After looking for a long time, I couldn't find the trash can, so I came to Ruan Yu with a milk cup in one hand and a small leaflet in the other.

    Ruan Yu took the warm milk glass, glanced at the small leaflet in his hand, and asked, "What's in your hand?"

    Du Chen replied calmly: "Trash advertising."

    Ruan Yu couldn't hold back . He leaned over to take a look, then raised his head, his eyes fixed on Chen Du with a scrutiny.

    "..." What are you looking at!

    Chen Du had a strong desire to survive, raised his hand and swore to the sky: "I really don't care about gender. As long as it's yours, I like it. I didn't lose the small ad because I couldn't find a trash can."

    Ruan Yu raised the corner of her mouth. Put it down again after a while.

    "My dad really wanted an alpha, but my mom only gave birth to me. She's been in bad health."

    "He loves me very much, but he never thought of raising me as an heir. He thinks that omegas should grow up happily and don't have to think so much... I said a long time ago that I would see more alphas from other families in the future. Find someone powerful to come back." Ruan Yu tilted her head and looked at Du Chen.

    However, Du Chen obviously could not be in Ruan Yu's father's candidate list. His father was very serious and stubborn, and regarded these four characters as more important than anything else.

    Ruan Yu's grandmother was a British nobleman and a hereditary viscount. Ruan Zheng has always felt very proud of marrying the daughter of a viscount.    

    In his opinion, the Chen family is a nouveau riche with little background. In addition, Chen Zhuo, also known as Chen Du's father, is too eager to study up.

    Occasionally, Ruan Yu listened to Ruan Zheng's speech. There is also a bit of contempt for this new neighbor who has moved in at a high price.    

    So why did you marry him in the first place...

    Ruan Yu doesn't remember the reason, but he doesn't regret it now.    

    Du Chen listened on the side, "um".     Ruan Yu rested her head on Chen Du's shoulder and asked, "What if the child in my stomach is not an alpha, not even a beta?"