Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Ruan Yu said that he wanted to go out to work, but Du Chen couldn't refuse.

    He can influence Ruan Yu's choice, but he doesn't think he has the right to forcibly change Ruan Yu's choice.

    If someone forcibly prevented Du Chen from going to work, he must have beaten him too.

    It's impossible not to go to work if you don't go to work. The office is so warm and the subordinates are very cute. Going back to the office is like returning home. What's the point of not working? I love working so much!

    So what Du Chen can do is to help Ruan Yu to pave the way as much as possible. For example, quietly acquiring a few companies or something...

    When Du Chen was a dog, he swore that if he could become a human, he would open ten or eight companies for Ruan Yu, and he could do whatever he wanted. Don't be angry yet. I never thought that one day, my dream would come true.

    As a result, Ruan Yu chose Changfeng.

    Du Chen originally did not want Ruan Yu to continue working in Changfeng.

    Fu Xun has a very awkward relationship with him, just like a ***. Although he felt his conscience and swore that the relationship between him and Fu Xun was clean and dignified, he didn't even know when Fu Xun returned to China! But who knows how things will turn out over and over again.

    At the beginning, he and Mu Qing were still innocent. As a result, it was passed to Ruan Yu's ears that it became "the marriage will be completed soon".

    However, just as Du Chen was pondering, discussing with Fu Xun today to terminate the contract between Ruan Yu and his company, Ruan Yu who was playing the game suddenly raised his head.

    Then he called him: "Chen Du." Chen     Du

    walked over, sat beside him, and asked, "What's wrong?"

    Ruan Yu asked hesitantly, "Did I work in Changfeng before?"

Shang's smile didn't change, but he said in his heart, "Why do you ask that all of a sudden?"

    Ruan Yu flashed the screen of her mobile phone. Du Chen took a look and saw that there was a player in the game with a character ID called Changfeng Polang.

    When he saw the name again, he suddenly remembered some vague impressions.

    So I asked.

    "..."

    This rubbish game misunderstood me.

    After thinking for a moment, Ruan Yu said to him, "I want to go back and have a look. Maybe I can remember something."

    Before that, Ruan Yu never showed that he wanted to retrieve his memory, and he didn't even ask Du Chen. Why do you want to divorce him.

    Du Chen didn't take the initiative to mention it, and he even felt a little fortunate.

    However, after being fortunate, he couldn't help but spit on himself.

    In fact, for a long time, he felt that he was right - he just didn't love him.

    What's wrong with not liking someone? He has rejected so many people since he was a child. If this is wrong, he will probably go to eighteen levels of hell after death.

    Until the bloody facts came before his eyes.

    Maybe, he actually liked Ruan Yu a long time ago, otherwise, he would not feel sad because of Ruan Yu's sadness. It's just that he doesn't want to face up to his feelings.