Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Why am I here?

Because -

Three months ago, was your legal husband.

Now...

Du Chen was thinking for a long time but couldn't come up with a suitable expression.

His silence caused Ruan Yu to look sideways.

Ruan Yu's heart turned back and forth in that instant, he frowned slightly and asked uncertainly, "...Are we married?"

Du Chen's breath choked.

He hesitated for a long time, but finally answered: "We were married for seven years and divorced three months ago."

He didn't want to lie to him, even if Ruan Yu didn't remember anything now.

Before Ruan Yu's face could show any other expressions, at this moment, Song Ping pushed in the door.

She herself is also a wounded patient but she is not conscious of being sick at all. The old woman has neat legs and walks with a food box.

Her eyes turned to Ruan Yu and her tone was soft: "Grandma made chicken soup for you. I have been stewing all morning, you can drink it to regain your energy..."

Ruan Yu knew Song Ping.

After all, for the convenience of going to school, Ruan Yu lived not far from the school and the Chen family's small villa was next to his home.

Song Ping is a traditional old lady, she always feels that the pick-up and drop-off by nanny, drivers, and the like is not appropriate. So every day she take Chen Du to and from school.

Du Chen was brought up by his grandmother. When he was a child, he was a little devil king and he will beat the little boys around him and screamed.

Except Ruan Yu, because he is an omega.

But obviously, ten years ago, Ruan Yu and Song Ping were not very familiar with each other.

With a puzzled look on his face, he watched Song Ping put the small porcelain bowl in front of him and said in a sullen tone, "Thank...you."

However, he didn't take the bowl.

The nurse on the side couldn't help but walked in from the door and speak, "Old lady, the chicken soup is too oily and not suitable for patients to drink."

To put it bluntly, it is a bowl of broth with seasonings. Taking this to recuperate... I'm afraid it's not suitable.

Song Ping was refuted but what could not be refuted was that the nurse was indeed more professional than her.

She allowed the nurse to remove the tableware and sat beside Ruan Yu's hospital bed, looking at him with a kind expression: "Our little Yu finally woke up."

She wanted to talk for a long time.

Twenty-eight-year-old Ruan Yu and Song Ping are close with each other, she treat him like a grandchild.

Eighteen-year-old Ruan Yu... Song Ping is just the grandma of the little brother next door to him.

Ruan Yu is not good at dealing with old ladies. His elders all go early and usually have little contact with the him.

Suddenly facing such an enthusiastic Song Ping, he felt overwhelmed.

"..."

Not knowing how to answer, he turned his eyes to Du Chen for help.