Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    The author has something to say: Front row warning:

    1. Not the text. The main text is only the last chapter. But I didn't finish it. Write when you wake up.

    2. Very cruel and bloody. Sugar on the knife edge. I abuse myself.

    3. I can't control myself. After writing it, I didn't check the typos, and I sent it to myself. I swear that the rest is candy.

    Good night.

    Extra/Thank you for sending me a bright spring

    01【Ruan Xu】

    Dad Chen Du entered the chemotherapy room.

    Before entering the operating room, he told me to leave Ruan Yu's father away so that he would not be discovered.

    Thinking of me, a middle-aged man in his forties, he would be shy to play coquettish with Ruan Yu's father and ask him to play chess with me.

    Go is good for the brain.

    Ruan Yu's father has Alzheimer's disease. When he was young, his brain was not good... It seems that he can't say the same. He lost his memory when he was young, and even more so when he is old. Sometimes when I wake up, I don't even know Du Chen's father.

    But he has always known me. Who made me his own.

    The puppies in the family are already the fourth generation of Dandan. Huskies are really not suitable for training as companion dogs, so I replaced it with a golden retriever at my own discretion. The result was good, Ruan Yu's father couldn't even remember what the first dog looked like, and he still asked me aggrievedly, "Where is the cub? Who is this dog?"

    I said, "It was specially trained to accompany you. Yes." Originally a guide dog, he was very smart and docile.

    Ruan Yu's father shook his head and said, "I don't want it, I want the cub to accompany me." The

    cub is the first dog raised by Ruan Yu's father, and has been with him for fifteen years. Now, he has been gone for nearly fifty years. .

    Chen Du's father has cancer, lung cancer. a year ago.

    After seeing the diagnosis certificate, the first thing was to bring us over to hold a family meeting. The first rule of the meeting was not to tell Ruan Yu's father about this.

    Ruan Yu's father is also getting older. In addition to Alzheimer's, he also suffered a sudden cerebral hemorrhage before. The hospital's critical illness notice was all issued, and Du Chen's father's hands trembled when he signed it.

    He writes very slowly. He has written his name on countless contracts and agreements in his life, and this is the slowest one he signed.

    Fortunately, Ruan Yu's father is safe and sound. Spent a week in ICU and came out. If you can run and jump, it's like you've never been sick.

    The two held a banquet that month, and they sent out hundreds of invitations and invited a group of people to watch them dance.

    ……I have nothing to say.

    The elderly in the family have regularly visited the hospital for check-ups since they reached the age of 60.

    So Chen Du's father's condition was discovered very early, in the early stage of lung cancer. But I don't know if I was overworked when I was young, but the cancer cells spread very fast.