Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Ruan Yu has always believed in him unconditionally.

Like believing that the Earth is round, that there is a moon in the sky and that there are seven days in a week.

Not until today.

Only then did he realize that he had been deceived by Du Chen for so long. So how many of the "work overtime", "going out for entertainment" and "I don't know" he said are true?

He covered his face and took a deep breath, feeling pitiful and ridiculous.

The heating was on in the room but Ruan Yu felt very cold.

It's just that he wanted to marry Chen Du at the beginning, so who could blame him?

Nothing.

It's already over.

Ruan Yu found Fu Xun in the contact list, and the words of resignation lingered on his lips, but he didn't say it.

In all fairness, Fu Xun treats him well, despite the short understanding.

Ruan Yu even admired him. He feel that his life is free, easy and comfortable, and his methods are still powerful.

If he could be as powerful as Fu Xun, his parents wouldn't think about recruiting people.

He got married before he got his diploma from college. When he got married, he was twenty-one. After graduation, he joined his parents' company. Unfortunately, he didn't do anything.

Now if he can go back, he will probably pour the water in his brain severely.

He thought he could be a young master for a lifetime.

Ruan Yu turned off the phone and lay back on the bed. He covered his head with a quilt.

In Du Chen's eyes, it was Ruan Yu who was swiping his phone and a faint smile on the corner of his mouth suddenly solidified.

After a while, he fell back on the bed in silence.

It doesn't look like a good omen by any means.

Chen Du put his paws on the bed and asked him, "What's wrong with you, my treasure?"

Ruan Yu did not respond.

"Didn't you agree to go to the hospital in the afternoon?" Du Chen began to bark reluctantly, "Take care of me, don't be bored, okay?"

Hey, you don't say anything, how do I know you're thinking? Ruan Yu, let me tell you, I'm going to be angry if you do this!

... Forget it, he doesn't dare to yell at Ruan Yu now.

Life is not easy, the dog sighed.

Du Chen tried hard to get on the bed.

All three legs were on the bed but unfortunately, the remaining one couldn't get up. The whole dog hung on the edge of the bed and kept falling down because of gravity...

I hate it!

"Boom"

The husky failed to climb the bed and fell back onto the carpet. But although the result was not good, his goal was achieved.

Ruan Yu poked his head out of the bed, looked down and got out of bed, squatting in front of him.

Ruan Yu asked anxiously, "Cub, are you alright?"

I'm fine... It's just that my butt hurts a bit...

Du Chen had an idea.

He kept his belly upturned and began to cry "Wang woo woo~".