Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    So it's settled.

    The first day of vacation.

    Everyone around was discussing where to go to play, but Du Chen and Ruan Yu stayed in the apartment.

    It’s good if you don’t go out. The streets are full of people, and the famous scenic spots are crowded with people. It’s hard to get a ticket for the movie theater. How can you be comfortable lying down at home.

    After eating, sleep, wake up and eat. There is no difference between this day and the gods.

    Fireworks are not allowed in the urban area, so Chen Du didn't know where he got the fireworks stick. He suddenly turned off the lights in the house in the middle of the night, and then lit one with great interest.

    Gorgeous, ray-like rays of light began to jump, illuminating half of the fireman's face.

    He had a smile on his face and was affectionate. A face looked a little gentle against the dim firelight.

    Du Chen asked, "How is it, does it look good?"

    Ruan Yu could see the expectation in his eyes.

    "...Well." He replied reluctantly.

    Du Chen was immediately inspired.

    Ruan Yu felt that Du Chen just wanted to set off fireworks.

    Because Chen Du quickly lit another fireworks stick and performed a trick he learned from nowhere. With a flick of his hand, one firework stick turned into three.

    There were still words in his mouth, and he said: "Surprise!" The tone was very contrived!

    ……stupid. It is said that one pregnancy is stupid for three years, and he thinks that Chen Du has become stupid.

    Ruan Yu couldn't hold back, turned her head and smiled.

    Chen Du was deeply encouraged, and he leaned over and asked him, "Do you want one?"

    "No." Ruan Yu refused mercilessly.

    He's not a kid anymore! Also play with fireworks sticks, like what.

    Du Chen was suddenly very lost.

    Three clusters of flames jumped, and after burning for half a minute, ended their mission.

    There was no light source in the room, and it was pitch black. The light from outside poured in through the floor-to-ceiling windows, bringing in some faint lights.

    After his eyes got used to the darkness, he could vaguely see a group of people's shadows.

    Neither lights nor continues to burn fireworks. Ruan Yu just wanted to ask, "Why don't you turn on the lights?" In the dark, Du Chen asked.

    His tone was warm and affectionate, like a demagogic siren.

    "Can I kiss you?"

    sounds as casual as asking "what day is it today". At the end, it was a bit flaky.

    Ruan Yu's face immediately turned red. Fortunately, it was getting late, everyone was blind, and no one saw him.

    "I..." He had just uttered a word, but before he could say the refusal that he wanted to welcome or refuse, the next second, Du Chen had already kissed him hurriedly and ruthlessly.

    The head was fixed, and the waist was also held down. Ruan Yu couldn't move, and was firmly fixed in his arms.

    And then endure the plunder again and again.