Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Du Chen rolled around at home.

He's tired of playing Fruit Ninja, he can't play new games. He doesn't know what to do when he opens the tablet.

His life is quite boring.

After half a day, he rolled again.

It's seven o'clock, why Ruan Yu hasn't come back yet, thinking of him.

There was a ding sound from the elevator. After being a dog for a few days, Du Chen is now skilled at distinguishing people from smells.

Therefore, he immediately walked to the door with small steps from the floor, obediently waiting for the door to open.

However, Ruan Yu, who walked in the door, did not look very happy. There was no smile in his eyes.

It's completely different from the happy look before going out.

"Wang?"

What happened to you?

Chen Du raised his head and looked at him.

Ruan Yu's eyes also shifted to its face.

"...I'm fine." Ruan Yu pulled out a far-fetched smile, it's like I'm about to cry again.

Du Chen is not a real dog.

Of course, he won't be fooled by just a few words.

Ruan Yu sat in front of the sofa and put the medical report that he had mentioned all the way on the coffee table.

He lowered his head and wrapped his arms around his head.

The doctor's words were still ringing in his ears.

"Mr. Ruan, if you insist on not wanting the child, you need your immediate family member or legal spouse to come to the hospital to sign..."

"Can't I sign it myself?"

The doctor replied, "Sorry, this is a legal requirement."

So Ruan Yu added: "...Is my ex-husband okay?"

The doctor raised his eyes and glanced at him, then answered simply, "Yes."

It was strange.

With the child in his belly, Ruan Yu turned out to be the one who couldn't decide where to stay.

He had already thought about what to do in the future. A person keeps a dog and when the cub dies, he will be alone again.

Maybe he will get married again, this time it must not be Du Chen.

He also successfully applied for the job, and he can play his favorite game right away.

Ruan Yu knew that he lacked a lot of experience. Recently, he has been browsing the Internet and literature, trying to make up for the homework he has missed over the years.

As a result, fate played a joke on him again.

Of course he could not want the child.

When he first got married, he began to look forward to what name he and Du Chen's children would be called in the future, and what he would look like.

It is best to have a nose like Chen Du, eyes and mouth like himself. Du Chen and his genes are not bad, this child will definitely be the best child in the world regardless of gender.

"However, Mr. Ruan, I have to tell you something."

The doctor's words continued to echo in his ears and he took out the MRI film and placed it in front of Ruan Yu.