Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    You are a little fool.

    Ruan Yu returned home, hugged her knees and sat on the sofa, and began to talk to herself in her heart.

    Little idiot, little idiot.

    ...

    Everyone was happy at first, so what are you looking at?

    You screwed up again...

    Ruan Yu thought a little dejectedly.

    During the drive from the company to their home, the two were silent.

    Mainly because I don't know how to hold a sequel to this.

    However, Du Chen's mentality was well adjusted. By the time he got home, he was much calmer.

    How you usually treat Ruan Yu, and how you treat him now.

    It's like Ruan Yu never ran away from home and never questioned him in the carriage.

    Mainly, he didn't know how to answer.

    It's just that Du Chen is like a normal person, but Ruan Yu is still a little awkward.

    And, to make matters worse, he was angry with himself in his heart, and he felt as if he was still a little cold.

    Ruan Yu didn't realize what was going on, but just felt a little uncomfortable.

    When he slept in Fu Xun's house, he was in a dilemma, and his mood was still very unstable. He thought it was the reason for his poor sleep.

    Anyway, in the stereotype of the world, their omegas have always been petite and frail, even if Fu Xun can lift the iron with his bare hands, Ruan Yu can carry the fat dog up to six floors in one breath.

    Until now, he felt a little dizzy, and the chef Beta who was in charge of cooking suddenly said, "Why is there still sweet-scented osmanthus blooming this month?"

    Moreover, what made the chef even more strange was that when he came, it seemed I didn't see the osmanthus tree.

    A word that has always existed only in middle school textbooks suddenly popped out of Ruan Yu's mind: estrus.

    Ruan Yu was the first to experience such a thing.

    In his memory, he himself was just an adult, and things like estrus had nothing to do with him who was still developing. Besides, some people are still relatively slow, and it takes their 20s to get this stuff. He never connected such a thing to himself.

    But his body said otherwise.

    In fact, human beings have evolved to the present, even if they are in estrus, they do not need to be as eager for sex as they are demented. He was just a little uncomfortable.

    Ruan Yu pretended to be playing a game, but was actually upset and couldn't see what was on the screen. After a while, the system prompt of "Defeat" came from the phone.

    He thought he could survive until Du Chen came out of the study and patted him on the shoulder.

    Du Chen said: "After dinner, is the game so fun? I called you three times."

    Ruan Yu cried out at that moment. Low and tactful, thousands of times.

    This sound came out, and both sides were a little confused.

    The difference is that on the one hand, he is really stunned, on the other hand, he quickly blushed because of shyness.

    "What... what's wrong?"