Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Huh?!

What do you mean is something wrong?

Aren't you the one who said you miss Lao Tzu now?!

Chen Du held his phone and fell into contemplation.

After all, I'm also a domineering president... Could it be that this is... the legendary--

Hard-to-get?!

——Wake up, Ruan Yu can play such advanced tricks, it is better to believe that he has been hacked.

Although Chen Du's inner thought are very rich, his expression is still as steady as Mount Tai, but he is holding the phone too hard, causing discomfort to the phone.

After thinking about it for a while, Du Chen put the phone aside.

Deep down, he hummed.

There is a dubbing here.

It was probably, "Heh, man."

Ruan Yu waited for a long time without waiting for Du Chen's reply, so he simply stopped reading WeChat.

When he got home, the Husky heard the sound, ran to the door to meet him, and circled him happily a few times.

Warm yellow lights lit up.

The house is still empty, but there is a dog. Although sometimes he still feel lonely.

However, Ruan Yu actually felt that such a day seemed to be not bad.

However, dinner is still to be solved by himself.

After the painful lessons of cooking in the past few times, Ruan Yu came to a painful conclusion.

After the interview today, he went to a bookstore on the way to buy a cookbook called "Fool's Kitchen".

It is said that the mentally retarded can be a chef.

Ruan Yu felt that he should not be mentally retarded.

He sat on the sofa and flipped through the recipes, frowning slightly, as if he was looking at some advanced math problem.

Ruan Yu's serious study appearance successfully attracted the attention of the Husky.

Unwilling to be lonely, Du Chen stepped forward, leaned on his side and glanced at him. He the tutorial written on the page Ruan Yu was reading was eggplant with minced meat.

It doesn't look difficult, cut the eggplant into strips, chop the meat and marinate it with soy sauce cooking wine and bean paste, stir-fry the eggplant, put the meat in, then pour in the eggplant and stir-fry, and you're done.

After drawing the key points with a ballpoint pen.

Du Chen watched nervously as Ruan Yu put on his apron and walked towards the kitchen fully armed.

After thinking about it for a long time, Du Chen still felt uneasy, so the dog followed him in a hurry.

In the kitchen, Ruan Yu started chopping vegetables.

Du Chen beeped on the side: "Did you forget something? Shouldn't you steam the rice first??"

Ruan Yu started pouring oil into the pot.

"Why are you pouring so much... Be careful that the oil spills out. It's hot."

Ruan Yu started to fry the meat.

"Wait!! Big brother, you haven't poured in the onion, ginger, and garlic yet?! - Get the pot! Get the pot!! It's going to burn!!"

...Unfortunately, Chen Du is now a dog.