Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Two weeks later.

The doctor nodded and said, "You can be discharged after the plaster is removed."

Removing the plaster does not mean that the arm is completely healed. There is no need to just stay in the hospital. Better to leave the hospital.

Chen Du was guarding the plaster as he removed.

After the plaster was removed, it was thrown into the trash as usual, but Ruan Yu asked for it and said that he would take it home to commemorate it.

Du Chen couldn't help but laugh a little in his heart.

What to commemorate? Remembering your first fracture?

On the way home, Du Chen drove the car, Ruan Yu was sitting in the co-pilot. There was a small bag at his feet containing the plaster that had been sawed in half.

"Du Chen! Stop!" Ruan Yu's eyes suddenly lit up when he was passing by a stationery store.

    Du Chen drove the car to the side of the road. Ruan Yu opened the door and jumped out of the car. After a while, he ran back.

    Very confidently spread out his hands.

    He said, "I want to buy something." In other words, please give me some money.

    Now Ruan Yu is more frank than before.

    Du Chen unfastened his seat belt, got out of the car, and stood in front of Ruan Yu. He pulled out a bank card and handed it to Ruan Yu.

    "The password is your birthday, password-free payment. I forgot how much there is in it. If it's not enough, come find me again." ——I did

    n't expect that such a tyrannical routine would happen to Lao Tzu one day.

    Chen Du, who has always been a social animal, finally feels that he has the fashion value of Jinjiang President Wen's male lead!

    Ruan Yu took the card, a little doubt appeared on his face, and he asked uncertainly, "Our family...isn't it bankrupt yet?"

    This family obviously does not include Chen Du.

    It's not bankruptcy, it's just a merger.

    Chen Du suddenly felt a little guilty. Although it was a formal business procedure, he still felt guilty for some reason.

    However, even if he lacked confidence, his expression did not change. Du Chen replied, "No, I'm still working for you."

    Ruan Yu is also a shareholder, and his share of the shares is not low, so rounding it up, he didn't say what he said. wrong.

    So Ruan Yu was relieved.

    He doesn't like to owe others, except his own family. Since he didn't go bankrupt, then Du Chen's money could still be repaid.

    He ran to the stationery store, took out his black card, and swiped a three-dollar oily marker!

    The clerk gave a ghostly look.

    Du Chen was waiting by the car door and saw Ruan Yu running back towards him again.

    The mood that had been suppressed all day suddenly improved a lot. At that moment, Du Chen felt a little itchy, and wanted to open his arms to hug him.

    Wait until you get back in the car.

    Ruan Yu hummed a song and signed her own plasterboard with a marker.