Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Snowflakes are floating.

    The north wind blows.

    The temperature is that cold.

    It has been three days since the last time the two slept together, and they slept together every night.

     Du Chen originally thought that Ruan Yu's sleeping was a rule, but he was kicked up several times in the middle of the night...

    Hell, why didn't he know that Ruan Yu still had the problem of kicking her legs while sleeping.

    There was no way, the heating was still on in the room, and it was covered with a thick quilt. Du Chen also liked to stick it on Ruan Yu. Ruan Yu dreamed of stewing herself in an iron pot several times in her dreams.

    As a result, he woke up from a nightmare and found that it was Du Chen, a dog. Had to kick people away.

    It's early in the morning again, and the chickens haven't called yet.

    Ruan Yu was shaken twice from the bed by Du Chen and woke up.     Du Chen said, " Wake

    up, Ruan Xiaoyu, get up and tell the truth!"

After holding back until seven o'clock, he started to wake up Ruan Yu.

    I love you when I wake up.

    Ruan Yu curled up in the warm bed, not wanting to move. He groaned twice in a daze.

    Then he was kissed to the point of suffocation.

    Du Chen is so shameless! Even without brushing his teeth, he dared to stick his tongue into his mouth.

    Ruan Yu was shocked and woke up completely. Then Enen hummed twice, but Du Chen was clinging to him, Ruan Yu felt that she was almost out of breath, so her heart sank, her upper and lower teeth clenched, and she bit the person.

    Chen Du covered his mouth with aggrieved expression and got up.

    That expression was like Ruan Yu had done something heinous and bad.

    I don't know if it was Ruan Yu's delusion, but he always felt that Du Chen was ten years younger recently.

    Anything calm and self-contained, mature and stable, is all bluff.

    He suspected that if he hadn't still had one in his stomach, he would have been pregnant by the grass now.

    In a blink of an eye, the man who was still aggrieved just now took out his clothes from the closet.

    "Wear this set," Chen Du put the sweater on Ruan Yu, "it looks more like a couple's outfit~"

    If Ruan Yu hadn't refused, he would have been able to hold someone in his arms and put on his pants for someone.

    Du Chen was really happy.

    So much so that when he woke up, the curvature of the corners of his mouth did not drop.

    So Ruan Yu's anxiety disappeared, and she became a little happy.

    Of course marriage cannot be done casually. But... marrying him, it shouldn't be wrong, right?

    It has snowed recently, and it is inconvenient to wear flat shoes, and it is slippery when walking. Also freezing feet.

    When going out, Ruan Yu picked out a pair of snow boots from the shoe cabinet. He stepped in with two feet, and was about to bend over to tie his shoelaces, when Du Chen was pressing his shoulders on the sofa.