Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Chen Du scrambled to unlock the tablet's password. Fortunately, Ruan Yu's tablet and mobile phone passwords were the same.

It's just that the tablet doesn't seem to be used much, it's still a style that came out three years ago and it looks at least 90% new. Even the main interface has only a few apps that come with the system.

He first searched for his news on the Internet, but found nothing unexpectedly.

There was a piece of news half a month ago, saying that a male star named Mu was out for a tryst at night and the affair was suspected to be President Huakang...

Isn't this nonsense, why doesn't he know that he has met this male star!

Wait, Chen Du suddenly froze.

Half a month ago, but that was the beginning of this month.

Although he don't know what happened, his memory did disappear for a month.

So...

The fuck, is it really possible for me to meet this male star?

No way?!

Du Chen doesn't know much about the entertainment industry.

When he goes out to socialize, he has seen other people with these big and small entertainers, but he doesn't have much entertainment time. In his spare time, he can read books at most.

Seeing him is like seeing Tang Seng's meat.

It was a chance encounter, he accidentally spilled wine on his jacket. A custom-made suit would get wet two or three times a month and he didn't care that Du Chen was married... Du Chen was very annoying.

Annoying, I really want to contact a lawyer and ask them to lose money for the suit.

He opened Baidu Encyclopedia and began to search for information about the male artist.

The first thing that pops up is the photo of the male artist.

The moment he saw the photo, Du Chen was relieved.

The photo that this person has edited is not as good as Ruan Yu's, his eyes should not be so blind.

After clearing the browsing history, Du Chen felt a emptiness.

Suddenly he didn't need to work and he didn't know what he was going to do for a while.

After some intense struggle, Du Chen... decided to open Fruit Ninja.

However, as soon as the dog paws tap the app, the first thing to open is the WeChat app next to Fruit Ninja.

The famous "Earth" picture popped up on WeChat, and Du Chen was in a hurry to quit, the main interface was already displayed.

There are four or five chat boxes in total, as well as system reminders. Compared with other people's frequent 99+ news reminders, it looks clean and cold.

And Du Chen is the top chat box at the top.

Du Chen's WeChat avatar has never been changed. It is a screenshot of his photo taken with Fu Xun when he was in college.

Young does not know the taste of sorrow, eighteen or nineteen-year-old Chen Du can show his upper and lower rows of teeth when he smiles, he's much funnier than he looks now.

Chen Du used this photo, at first thought it was a good shot.

Later, because he was too busy, he was too lazy to change.