Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Du Chen waited for a reply, waited, waited, and waited until the screen went out.

The other party finally sent a reply.

However, the moment Du Chen saw the text message, he was about to vomit blood.

People with green hat pigs are afraid of strong. He can probably understand what he thinks.

It is known that an unknown person sent him a message on Ruan Yu's mobile phone, telling him that "Ruan Yu is pregnant".

It can be:

1. Ruan Yu's relative.

2. Maybe he had a new Alpha.

3. They've all made babies...

Conclusion: Where the hell did this new generation of mentally retarded come from? What do you mean by this message? Show off your power to me? Huh?!

Du Chen could even guess what he was thinking when he posted this "Who are you?"

... Who is this idiot?? What are you telling him about this?? Show off your power??

He looked triumphant, like a greasy middle-aged man who showed off how many omegas he had marked at a small reception.

Ruan Yu was still cooking in the kitchen, Du Chen felt that he still had time to rescue him.

He typed hard: "I am you too but I have turned into a dog!"

Then, Du Chen clicked send.

However, the message was not successfully delivered to the other party's mobile phone. The moment he pressed the send button, the message he entered was not displayed in the dialog box and disappeared out of thin air.

Like a miraculous event.

He entered a "." to experiment, this time it was sent smoothly.

Chen Du didn't believe in evil, so he repeated what he said before.

But he got the same result.

It was like a pair of invisible hands that erased the message he wanted to convey.

After being shocked for a moment, Du Chen was filled with an indescribable irritability.

He knew that his current situation was difficult to explain scientifically, but he did not expect it to be so unscientific!

He is like an actor with a set identity, who is controlled in a dog's body to perform to its heart's content.

Du Chen hated this feeling of powerlessness.

However, now he, or rather, it, really has no other way.

Du Chen took a sigh of relief, and couldn't help but look up to the sky and howl -

Thief God? When the hell are you going to play with me?

Even more unfortunate is that the sound of stir-frying in the kitchen is fading. It seems that Ruan Yu will be out soon.

Du Chen deleted the message sent by the other party between the electric light and flint, it was really unclear.

If he accidentally misunderstood more, he wouldn't cry anymore...

At that moment, Chen Du had an illusion, he seemed to be the second tragic man in the eight o'clock soap opera who never deserves a name.

I dig my heart out for the protagonist and I have to watch the protagonist and the male lead fall in love with each other...