Awake ending

KOMORI AND SAKUSA ENDING IDK WHAT TO DO I ONLY HAD THEM HERE FOR LIKE 2 SHORT CHAPTERS I MIGHT DO A LIGHTNING ROUND WITH THRM
__________________________________

After another day of volleyball practice, you laid down in your bed, a feeling of satisfaction lulling you to sleep.

Your ocean of calm was disturbed by the sound waves of someone calling your name.

"(F/N). (F/N). (F/N) YOURE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"

You slowly opened your eyes, looking towards the door of the room, seeing your [parent] looking at you sternly.

"Okay so maybe you're not gonna be late, but you might be if you stay in bed that long!"

You yawned in response, stretching your arms as they left to make a phone call. While you were dressing up, you started to think about that strange dream you had. It all felt so... real, but as you got more awake, the dream started to fade away.

You were able to make it to school on time, and started talking with your friend before class started.

They exclaimed to you,
"It's Friday! No school tomorrow!

"I know right? I'm so excited. Also, yknow that one volleyball anime?"

"Yeah, Haikyuu?"

"I had a dream where I WAS IN IT! It was super weird too!"

They unzipped their bag, getting their notebook and colorful hi-lighters out.

"What happened in it?"

You started to explain,
"Well..."

You tried thinking long and hard about it, but no dice.

"Yknow I can't remember anymore. I just got the feeling that it was weird,"

"I get that. It's hard to remember dreams sometimes."

"Yeah, it just felt so real for some reason though? A little too real for my comfort."

The bell rang, and you took your seat as the teacher started to explain what the class would be doing that day.

The day went by quickly, and soon the dream you had was only a faint memory, soon to be forgotten like the rest of them.

You got home, did your homework, ate dinner, took a shower, did some relaxation, and went to bed. No being 'emotional support,' if you could even say you even were that in the dream. No having anyone cling onto you, just hanging out with friends who only had platonic feelings towards you.

You thought to yourself as you drifted off to sleep,
"Maybe I should rewatch Haikyuu sometime,"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALTERNATE ENDING TO THIS ENDING

You woke up and ate your breakfast, and then went back to your room to start your rewatch of Haikyuu on your phone. Something about it though was... off. Every now and then, the episode would randomly pause, as if a character who wasn't there was supposed to speak. You also saw there were more episodes in a season than you remembered, but when you clicked on them, they disappeared. Even creepier is that sometimes it would glitch out, and you'd find the characters staring at you.

You gaslit yourself,
'Maybe I'm just going delusional! I'll just nap it off'

You rested your head on your pillow, and shut your eyes. Trying to rationalize everything you saw as just the result of trying to watch anime for free on a sketchy website.

'Oh I better not be haunted'

Soon you were able to fall asleep, but this time when you woke up, you were in a gym, sleeping on the bleachers. You raised your head sleepily, taking in your surroundings.

'Where... am I?

"(F/n) senpai! There you are! I've been looking all over for you!"

He gave you a hug, and you patted his head, trying to process everything.

"Yeah I was just taking a nap... Hinata,"

He looked up at you and pouted,
"I thought I told you to call me Shoyo!"

You nervously chuckled,
"Haha... yeah sorry, I forgot,"

He continued his hug,
"It's alright!"

For the rest of practice, you just stared on with a blank expression. You couldn't figure out what was the dream, and what was reality. How could you imagine so many people if you've never seen them before? How were you able to do easily disappear and reappear in this world?

You went home with these thoughts steeping in your mind. As you approached your bed, you took a deep breath. You laid down gently, and closed your eyes. You weren't sure where you'd wake up next, but wherever it would be, you promised yourself to not tell a soul.

You woke up. It was the same room. You walked to school. You talked to your "best friend," who was even more of an enigma to you, because you were pretty certain they didn't exist in Haikyuu. During lunch, you made the decision to just stop searching for an answer. If you kept going on the path you were going, then you'd end up insane. You decided that whatever world you were in, you were just going to enjoy it to the fullest. And you did, but every time you went to sleep, you were never sure where you'd be when you woke up.
__________________________________

ITS ALWAYS SO WEIRD HOW OKAY CHARACTERS ARE WHEN THEY WAKE UP/GET ISEKAI'ED INTO A NEW WORLD. LIKE WHAT ABOUT YOUR FAMILY???? YOUR FRIENDS???? Oh I would have a mental breakdown