48

Pull up in the Sri lanka
__________________________________

"CONCERT DAY!"

"I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT! SEEING [ARTIST] IN REAL LIFE?!?!"

"LETS ROLL,"

The concert was a blast, you belted out all of the lyrics and took many photos, and witnessed someone faint. Also [artist] totally winked at you too.

"I CANT BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED"

"WE'VE BEEN BLESSED"

"LETS GET MORE MERCH"

"YOU READ MY MIND"

After spending a sum of money that would be considered "financially disastrous," the you two went back to your place at the inn.

"So what do we do now?"

"We should go to the mall! We can probably find something good to eat there too!"

"You are a genius"

//You're at the mall because I said so//

"KAEDE LOOK AT THIS CHARM,"

"That looks so pretty! We should totally get two so we can match,"

"Do we share the same mind or something? Cuz I swear I was thinking the same thing,"

"Great minds think alike,"

You both did finger guns towards each other before buying the charms, putting them on your bags.

"We should totally eat at that cafe bookstore, it looks so nice!"

"Woah I didn't even see it there!"

The two of you sat down at a table after ordering your food, not noticing the band of volleyball players watching nearby.

"You think that's (f/n) senpai's girlfriend?"

He got kicked in the shin.

"Shut it Lev! It can't be his girlfriend, right?"

"I thought he liked dudes!"

"Have you seen how he acts? I'm pretty sure he likes everyone."

Kenma took a closer look,
"They have matching charms..."

Their hearts broke just a little bit.

"WE CANT BE TOO SURE THOUGH!"
Before Lev could walk over to the two of you, he was snatched away by his team.

"That was some good food oh my god,"

"That was literally one of the best sandwiches I've  ever had..."

The two of you started to get up, and you quickly went to order something.

After getting back with Kaede, she got a text.
"Oohhhh someone just texted me if I wanted to hangout..."

"You should totally go, I've got some people I wanted to see anyways,"

"Are you sure? You're not secretly resenting me for this right?"

"Of course not! And even if I was, I wouldn't tell you. This is an (f/n) promise that I'm not mad!"

She hesitated for a moment before accepting what you said, and you went your separate ways after a brief hug.

You could see the volleyball players staring at you from behind a large plant, so you went towards them.

They started running, and you just stood there, wondering what you should do.

'WHY DOES EVERYONE RUN AWAY FROM ME???'

"OH THATS SUCH A SHAME, I GUESS ILL HAVE TO EAT THIS APPLE PIE ALL BY MYSELF"

Kenma froze in his tracks and looked back to you with temptation.

"Dont do it Kenma! It's a trick!"

The apple pie PLUS being with you was too good for him to pass up, so he quickly shuffled to you to claim his prize.

"Here you go Kenma! Now, if only there were others to share with..."

You grinned as you saw the rest of them walk to you in defeat,

"You traitors!"

Kuroo was the only one left, being strangely stubborn.

"Awwww what the matter Kuroo?"

You circled around him,
"You don't want to spend time with me? I'm hurt!"

You made it pretty obvious that you were joking around, but that didn't stop Kuroo from taking the chance to flirt.

"With you, I would spend an eternity,"

You laughed,
"That is such a good pickup line! I'm totally gonna use that someday!"

He deflated a bit, both at how it didn't work on you and how you were going to use it on someone else.

You didn't notice though, you were too focused on how adorable Kenma looked eating his apple pie.

You were able to wrangle them all back into the cafe, and sat down with them.

"Did you have fun with your girlfriend (f/n) senpai?"

You choked on air,
"MY WHAT? I DONT THINK I HEARD YOU RIGHT LEV,"

"Your girlfriend...?"

You finished choking and started to laugh,
"I don't have a girlfriend, did y'all think I was her boyfriend?"

You waved a finger at them all as they nodded,
"She's just a friend, a really good one too, and they already have their sights on someone else, who I'm pretty sure she's already with,"

They all internally sighed with relief, and felt their hearts repair themselves.

You checked the time,
"Hmmm, I've got a few hours to kill, what are you guys doing after this?"

Kuroo was the one to speak,
"We we're going to head off to Kenma's house after getting a game, you should join us so I can DEMOLISH YOU,"

"OH ITS ON,"

You started on your journey to Kenma's house and made it to a crosswalk, you all stopped to let the cars past except for one of you.

"KENMA WATCH OUT!"

You pulled him backwards by the neck of his shirt, and he narrowly escaped from being ABSOLUTELY OBLITERATED by an oncoming truck.

"Kenma are you okay?"

He nodded, shocked about what just happened.

"You gotta look up from your game once in a while okay? I don't want you getting hurt!"

With a slight blush he nodded again, and from then on out he was stuck to your side.

__________________________________

IM ENDING IT HERE AND NONE OF U CAN STOP ME also happy pride month yall drop ur headcannons if u want