54

Omg i remembered why reader x multiple character stories make me sad like damn everyone else is getting left in the dust ☠️☠️
__________________________________

"So, would you like to tell me a little bit about yourselves?"

Komori went first,
"We're both from Itachiyama, but you probably knew that already. I'm a libero, and Kiyoomi's our spiker!"

He leaned in closet and whispered,
"Sorry if he's a little rude, he's always been a bit lonely,"

He got a punch to the side,
"I heard that."

You laughed a little bit,
"My, you're the tallest libero I've seen!"

He looked at you with a little excitement in his eyes,
"You play?"

You smiled,
"Nope!"

There was silence for a moment before you continued,
"Anyways, today you'll be going to school with me, so get ready!"

"These are two students from Itachiyama who are visiting us, I'm their host so they'll be with me for the day,"

"Oh okay, there are some extra desks in one of the supply closets over that way,"

"Thank you!"

They followed you to the closet,
"You need a key for that,"

"Astute observation Sakusa, that'd be a problem, if I DIDNT ALREADY HAVE ONE!"

You pulled a key out of your pocket, which smoothly went into the keyhole.

"Why do you have the supply closet keys?"

You giggled,
"I have my ways,"

You saw the two spare desks, and went to pick them up, but the two cousins beat you to it.

"It's alright (f/n), we've got this!"

You smiled, happy that you didn't have to carry two desks. You looked over to Sakusa, worried about his germaphobia, but he seemed fine, as he was wearing disposable gloves.

You sat at the back of the classroom, and they put their desks next to you, one on each side.

"So what's this class?"

"It's [class], this one is a little boring though, so I brought some coloring sheets for you both!"

You handed it to them, two coloring books with crayons in sealed bags.

"We're not children,"

"Who said only children could color?! Also, You're not technically adults yet, so."

You looked to Komori, who was already scribbling,
"Well I'm glad one of you likes them,"

This made Sakusa sigh before he opened his packet, taking out the crayons.

"Dont worry, they're clean,"
You gave him a thumbs up.

He looked back at the crayons and coloring book on his desk, and decided that would be better than just listening on to the class lecture.

"Finally! Lunch time!"

"I'm not done coloring though..."

You laughed while rearranging your desk to be in front of theirs, moving your seat so could face them.

"Well look who had a change of heart,"

He scoffed at you, and you looked behind you giving Kaede a thumbs up, she was eating with that person, so she needed all the romantic luck she could get.

You looked at Komori and Sakusa,
"Aren't you gonna eat?"

They looked at you confused.

"Where are the lunches I gave you?"