42

This is probs gonna be the last Ex chapter because I lowkey forgot about him also I want NEW PEOPLE IN
__________________________________
The next day of the weekend started with a knock on the door,

'Bruh'

Opening the door you saw the Vice-captain of the volleyball team, holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Hey Koushi! Come on in,"

He greeted you back and stepped in, and as you started to close the door you could hear yelling.

"WAAAAIIITTT DONT CLOSE THE DOOOOOR"

You swung the door open wide, seeing a blur of orang zooming by, leaving bike tracks on your floor, then hearing a loud CRASH.

Walking up to the culprit, you looked at him with a smile that held the anger of a thousand burning suns.

"..."

"IM SORRY (F/N) SENPAI I COULDN'T STOP"

"..."

"PLEASE DONT BE MAD ILL CLEAN IT UP I PROMISE!"

"..."

You wanted to throw him to the stratosphere. Send him into orbit. Throw him across the Atlantic Ocean.

Suga put his hand on your shoulder consolingly.

"I have made the executive decision to NOT be mad..."

Hinata felt relieved to hear that, audibly sighing in relief.

"...but as punishment, no hugs for you!"

He fell to his knees dramatically,
"NOOOOOOOOO!"

You walked his bike away into your trunk while Suga followed closely behind you.

"That's kind of a light punishment, isn't it?"

You sighed,
"He's young, he's bound to be reckless. WAIT WHY AM I SAYING THAT LIKE IM OLD??? WHEN IS IT MY TURN TO BE RECKLESS?"

That seemed to make Suga laugh, which made you smile in turn.

You walked back to see a sniffling Hinata, who was trying to clean up the mess he made. Before you could get to him though, you heard more knocks at your door.

Opening it, you saw more first years, one blonde, one freckled, and one blueberry on his way.

After greeting them and bringing them inside, you all sat down together, and you tried to not show how awkward you felt.

'WHY ARE THEY ALL HERE???'

Finally, the someone spoke,

"Hey (f/n) senpai, where'd you get those flowers from?"

You smirked,
"I'm glad you asked Yamaguchi, they're from the wonderful Koushi!"

You waved your hands around Suga like he was a celebrity, making him awkwardly smile with a slight blush.

The orange and blueberry rushed out of your house, getting an idea.

A few minutes later, they came back, holding something out for you.

"WE GOT YOU FLOWERS TOO (F/N) SENPAI!"

You furrowed your eyebrows as you examined the "flowers"

"I appreciate the thought but... Kageyama, that's grass, and Hinata, those are MY flowers..."