25

#1 in the #malereader category for a hot second now I'm #434 also water color by Wheein is so good i need to inject that song into my veins ALSO OMG 6000 READS?
—————————————————————————
~continuation of the last chapter cuz I ended it abruptly~

The next morning came, and Suga woke up, the memories of yesterday still a bit hazy. Then you walked in.

"Morning Koushi! You feeling better?"

Suddenly everything that happened yesterday hit him like a truck, and he bursted into a shade of pink.

"Y-YEAH TOTALLY"

He stood up and put your things in your arms, pushing you out the door.

"THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING (F/N) HAVE A NICE DAY"

And then he shut the door.

You weren't gonna lie, it hurt a bit, but it was also funny to you, so you didn't take it personally.

Meanwhile Suga was still malfunctioning, thinking about how you gave him not one, but TWO kisses, and how embarrassingly he acted.

You decided you might as well go the the grocery store, you needed stuff anyways. While you were grabbing some bread, you saw someone staring at you.

"Can I help you...?"

She kept staring
"You're (f/n) right?"

"...depends on who's asking..."

She laughed,
"Chill out im not gonna kidnap you, I'm Tobio's sister!"

"Tobio... OH Kageyama's older sister?"

"That's me! You can just call me Miwa though,"

"Well it's been nice meeting you Miwa,"

You turned to leave but she snatched your attention back,
"Actually... I was gonna ask you for a favor..."

You sighed and looked at her, who had a sheepish grin,

"Could I ask you to babysit Tobio? I'm gonna be gone with some friends so I won't be around for a bit,"

You looked at her with a raised eyebrow,
"Babysit? He's in high school I'm not sure he needs babysitting,"

She let out an awkward laugh,
"Yeah that may be true, but he's just been too stubborn to take care of himself, and he's always talking about how caring you are so..."

You sighed,
"Okay alright, when do I start?"

She looked at you with wide smile,
"Today! Cmon I'll walk you there, and on the way I can tell you about what he was like when he was just a little brat!"

This seemed like too good of an opportunity, hearing about what people, especially people like Kageyama, were like when they were small was always fun to hear.

Through laughter and gossip you had made it to the Kageyama residence, walking through the doors still talking about little Tobio.

Kageyama (Tobio no duh) heard the door opening, but was surprised to hear more that just one pair of feet walking around. He crept along the hallway to see you sitting with Miwa.

"Pfft, O-oh hey Kageyama we were just talking about you!" You tried to control your laughter.

Kageyama pointed to his older sister,
"...YOU!"