Iwaoi ending

80k READS YALL ARE THE COOLEST.
I KEEP SAY ILL GIVE YALL A ONESHOT BUT I KEEP NOT MAKING A ONESHOT
__________________________________

From your seat at the cafe, you watched the two people you had fell in love with sit down together, seemingly on a date. You sighed as you watched them give each other loving eyes. It's one thing to have your crush fall in someone else, but to have them fall in love with your other crush? Heartwrenching. But it was also heartwarming, you could always tell they had a thing for one another, and they did seem like a really good couple.

You finished what you had ordered, and left the cafe, unable to watch them any longer due to your aching heart.

'God this is so childish... I just need to get over them,'

"(F/N)-CHAN! LET US IN!"

Your mind went through severally stages of shock and grief, and you ultimately decided to open the door. The two lovebirds had arrived, much to your dismay.

They both smiled at you, and you let them in,
"Heyyy, what are you guys doing here?"

"We have something super important to tell you! But first we should watch a movie!"

He was hit on the head,
"We should tell him first, THEN the movie,"

"Rude Iwa-chan! You agreed with me, right (f/n)-chan?"

You had made your assumption of what they were going to tell you, and decided to prolong the inevitable,
"Yeah, maybe a movie first would be good,"

You went to the couch and sat down, Iwaizumi sitting down next to you as Oikawa searched through your move stash. After a minute of two of looking, he found one he deemed fit for a movie night, and put it in before sitting on the other side of you.

Being sandwiched between your two crushes was definitely a fantasy you didn't think would happen, and although you were enjoying it, you still felt weird about it.

Halfway through the movie, you felt both of your hands entrapped by other hands, and figured out that on top of being in between your crushes, they were also both holding your hands.

'WHAT IS THIS SICK CRUEL FORM OF PUNISHMENT'

'IM OUT OF HERE'

You closed your eyes and fell asleep, silently snoring throughout the movie.

"Isn't he cute when he's sleeping?"

"Shut it shittykawa, you're gonna wake him up!"

"So mean!"

"You know you love me for it,"

"Hehe,"

You decided to rip the bandaid off, surprising the both of them by standing up from your sleeping position.

"Okay, so what's going on here?"

They looked at you nervously,
"What do you mean?"

You sighed, rubbing your forehead with your hand,
"You two are obviously a thing, but that doesn't explain all the handholding, and everything else too,"

They looked to each other, and Iwaizumi nodded towards Oikawa.
"Well the real reason Iwa-chan and I are here is because... we love you!"

You looked at them in shock and disbelief,
"Why didn't you say so earlier?"

Iwaizumi bonked Oikawa,
"Cuz Crappykawa here decided to watch a movie,"

Oikawa pouted, and you took your place back between them, sighing in relief. You started to giggle,
"I've never been in a throuple before!"

"Why did you have to say it like that"

"It's more fun!"

You sat there and watched the rest of the movie with your two boyfriends, now letting your inner self go ballistic at being in between two hot dudes.

'IM WINNING'

__________________________________

IDK HOW TO WRITE THROUPLES ALSO I GOT LIKE 8 ENDINGS LEFT TO GO THROUGH