55

ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER SLAY
__________________________________

After eating a nice breakfast and making sure your two guests brought their lunches, they once again sat next to you during their classes.

Today was a bit different though, you noticed that instead of just coloring, they kept staring at you, making you feel very nervous.

'WHY ARE THEY STARING AT ME???'

You continued on with your schoolwork, making it your prime directive not to look back at the two, and you were able to survive till lunch.

"Is there something on my face?"

"No, why?"

"Because you both kept STARING at me,"

Their faces turned a bit red, out of embarrassment and something else,
"Were we that obvious?"

"To be honest you didn't even really hide it,"

There were a few moments of awkward silence,
"...I'm gonna change the subject now... Today you should be able to do some 'Volleyballing,' that is, if nothing goes wrong again,"

They seemed excited hearing that, and you gave yourself a pat on the back for being able to dissipate the awkwardness.

You all finished your lunches, and still had some time before the next class.

"Komori, would you like a hug?"

He tilted his head,
"Why?"

You stretched your [long/short/nonexistent] arms,
"Well, I have a theory that you are very good at hugging, and I would very much like to test it out,"

You saw him grin as he stood up, and you got up as well, giving him a big hug which he reciprocated.

"Right again!"

Sakusa watched from his chair,
'How come I didn't get a hug...'

After you both sat back down, Komori asked a question,
"You think Kiyoomi is good at hugging too?"

You rubbed your chin,
"Probably, but I'm not sure if he'd like a hug because, y'know, germs,"

You saw Sakusa squirm in his seat until he made a decision, standing up and outstretching his arms.

"Cmon... don't make me wait..."

You giggled before getting up and accepting his invitation for a hug. At first he cringed a bit at the contact, but after a moment, it felt nice.

"Hehehe nice strong arms..."

His face went a bit red, and as you sat down he regained his composure, silently thanking his cousin.

It was finally time for clubs again, and you made sure to be sneaky while going to the gym, lest you be spotted and asked for help.

You opened the door slowly,
"This is Karasuno's volleyball team!"

You saw them stare blankly,
"...where is this team you speak of?"

You peaked inside to see it empty, and checked your phone for the date.

"THERES NO PRACTICE TODAY???"

Sakusa looked slightly annoyed while Komori just laughed.

"W-well... I can probably give you some volleyballs and set up the nets if you'd like to practice by yourselves..."

They agreed to this, and watched as you got everything set up.

"Knock yourselves out,"

You sat down and saw them practicing with each other, and took a good second to observe them.