Tsukishima Kei ending

100k READS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH OMG ALSO SORRY TSUKKI ENJOYERS THIS ONES KIND OF SHORT
__________________________________

You walked through the halls of the school, one goal in mind. You checked your phone, confirming again with Yamaguchi that your target was in the classroom.

You opened the door, and walked up to the blonde, who was sitting at his desk. You slammed your hands on his desk,
"Are you a rare dinosaur fossil? Because I'm an impatient paleontologist, and I wanna date you badly,"

(Stolen pickup line btw)

He stared at you with blank expression, whereas your face started to turn pink. Yamaguchi snickered as he took a picture of the whole scene, and even a few bystanders were staring as well.

Eventually you couldn't take it anymore, and ran out of the room quickly, making it to your classroom where you explained everything to your best friend.

"Did you really say that?"

"YES"

"WHY???"

"I THOUGHT IT'D WORK"

"HOW?"

"IM NOT SURE!"

You heard one of your classmates call for you,
"(F/n), there's a first year looking for you,"

You looked at the open door, and saw the salty fry standing there, looking away from you with a slight blush. You quickly composed yourself before walking out of the classroom.

"Sorry about... yknow. I know it was a bad-"

"I liked it,"

You looked at him, shocked. If only Kaede could hear this, you would've laughed in her face. I mean, you still can.

"And I like you too. You made it kind of hard not too,"

He looked at the ground and sighed.

"Look... I'm not good at this kind of stuff... but if you really meant what you said back there... then yeah, I'll go out with you,"

You couldn't believe your ears, and your gut instinct was to bring him into a soul crushing hug, followed by a kiss on the cheek.

"IM SO HAPPY!"

He chuckled,
"Yeah I can tell, now let me free before someone comes,"

You grinned at him smugly,
"Are you embarrassed Kei?"

"W-what? No! Of course not! ... I just don't want that stupid king and his little friend peeping on us..."

You laughed and gave him another kiss.
__________________________________

ABRUPT ENDING IM PROBABLY GOING TO EDIT THIS ONE LATER