39

I think I'm gonna say you're a 3rd year but you skipped a grade so which makes up for the plotholes for Noya not calling you senpai I guess? I can't remember if he did or not ngl

ALSO DO YALL WANT AN ACTUAL NAME FOR UR EX OR NAH YALL CAN VOTE AMONGST URSELVES
__________________________________
"Hello?"

There was silence on the other end, and just as you were about to hang up you heard them speak.

"Is this (f/n) (l/n)?"

"...yes? Can I help you?"

You heard a sigh on the other end,
"Can you recognize my voice? It's me, [ex name]! Its sure been a while hasn't it?"

Your eyes widened a bit before you regained your composure.

"It sure has hasn't it."
You said through your teeth.

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm gonna be staying in Miyagi for a while! I thought you might want to know!"

"Wow... how pleasant. Well then, goodbye."

You hung up, putting your phone in your pocket and walking outside to take a breather.

"THAT B*TCH CALLING ME OUT OF F%#$ING NOWHERE? HE THINKS IM JUST GONNA FORGIVE HIM LIKE THAT? NO WAY IN HELL THAT %^#+$ CANT GO #%£$ HIMSELF!"

While you were shouting profanities into the air, you noticed orange hair peeking around the corner.

Without a word you strided to it and lifted Hinata up by the back of his collar like a cat before holding him in place.

"Hinata, how much of that did you hear?"

He looked nervous, he thought you were gonna kill him!

"I- ummm.... All of it?"

You let go of him and let out a deep sigh, rubbing your forehead with your hand.

"Well whatever you heard, forget it, and DO NOT under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES tell the others about this. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"

He nodded anxiously before squeaking out a "yes!" and running off.

As soon as Hinata felt like he was out of your sight, he leaned against the wall, taking deep breaths.

'What was that all about? I've never seen (f/n) senpai like that! It was scary! But also made me feel... Who was he talking about?'

"Boke Hinata! I was looking for you! What were you doing?"

"NOTHING! I TOTALLY WASNT THINKING ABOUT THE MYSTERIOUS PERSON (F/N) SENPAI'S MAD AT!"

They both paused for a moment in silence before Hinata put his hands over his mouth, realizing what he's done.

"UHHH I WAS JUST JOKING HAHA"
He laughed nervously as Kageyama was processing what he just heard.

"I know (f/n) senpai probably doesn't want me to do anything, but I need to repay him for everything he's done for us! Don't try to stop me!"

"I'll help"

"Like i said, you can't stop- wait really?"

"Yeah... (f/n) senpai's helped out a lot and we haven't really returned the favor yet..."

The freak duo started to plan out how they could protect you, and eventually decided on what to do.

The next day they followed you everywhere, at first they tried to be sneaky about it, but eventually they just straight up walked with you, only leaving when they needed to go to class or use the bathroom.

This went on for another day before you decided to put an end to it while walking to the gym.

"So is there a reason you both have been tailing me?"

They immediately went into emergency mode, trying to make up an excuse, they hadn't planned this far.

"N-no! We just want to spend more time with you! Right Kageyama?"

"Y-yeah!"

You didn't believe them, and decided to nip the issue at the bud.

"You told him didn't you Hinata?"

He looked at you with wide eyes,
"IM SORRY (F/N) SENPAI I TRIED!"

'Wow he cracked easily'

You gave him a hug,
"It's alright Hinata, I'm not mad. Just disappointed,"

"WHAT? THATS WORSE! EVERYONE KNOWS THATS WORSE!"

You laughed,
"Geez Hinata I'm just joking! I'm already over it. So why were you following me?"

Kageyama started to explain,
"We wanted to protect you from whoever you were mad at..."

You snickered,
"Protect? Me? HA I'm pretty sure I don't need protecting, and it's not like he's just gonna show up here!"

"(F/n)? Is that you?"

You looked towards the source of the voice with disbelief.

"OH MY F#%$ING GOD"
You walked past him, not wanted to interact at all, leaving the first year duo there with the mysterious man.

"Are you two friends of (f/n)?"

They nodded before asking a question back,
"Who are you supposed to be?"

He grinned sheepishly before answering,
"I'm his boyfriend!"

__________________________________
YALL can choose a name for him. Banned names are: bob, Stevie nicks, Beyoncé, nicki Minaj, Steve, Kim kardashian and all other kardashians by extension.

ALSO DO U WANT UR EX TO BE REDEEMED(no romance tho) OR DO U WANT THEM TO BE AN ASS