59

I don't really have anything to say but all the other chapters have authors notes so this one will too
__________________________________

"Wow, your hands are really [small/medium/large]!"

You stretched your fingers out,
"Yup! They're great for... being hands!"

He chuckled a bit in response before heading out,
'One day, I'll be holding those hands...'

(I MADE THAT PART AMBIGUOUS SO U CAN PRETEND ITS WHOEVER U WANT).

Suga was living his best life, walking around on this nice evening enjoying the sunset, when he remembered his time with you earlier today.

///FLASHBACK CUZ THIS IS A RITE OF PASSAGE///

Suga went through his normal routine, waking up, going to school, managing his underclassmen, go home, go to sleep.

Life seemed like it was pretty straightforward, and he could already sort of see what was going to happen.

But then there was you.

You had found a way into the life of the volleyball players, throwing everything off course, as if you weren't supposed to be there at all.

Everything seemed like it was the same, but it was different at the same time.

"(F/n), when were you born?"

You turned around to see him,
"Oh! [day/month/year]"

Suga squinted at you before heading off,
"He does have a birthday..."

"Yeah? Why wouldn't I?"

He turned his head quickly to see you standing next to him, and he jumped backwards.

"(F/n)? What are you doing?!"

You looked at him with a puzzled look,
"I thought you wanted me to follow you? My bad, have a nice day Koushi,"

You walked off and disappeared before he could say anything back to you.

"Senpai? What are you looking at?"

Suga looked down to see the orange haired ball of energy,
"Hinata, what do you think of (f/n)?"

Hinata smiled widely,
"I think he's great!"

Suga kept pressing on,
"Yeah yeah, but have you ever noticed anything strange about him?"

He looked confused,
"Like what?"

Suga made sure the coast was clear,
"Every now and then he just disappears, and then he just reappears! And he's always weirdly prepared for everything..."

Hinata thought for a second, thinking about it, it was kind of weird how you were seemingly everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

"You know that is kind of weird! I'll go ask (f/n) senpai!"

Before he could walk off, Suga grabbed onto him,
"Don't do that! You'll blow our cover!"

"What cover?"

"We can't let (f/n) know about this! What do you think he'll think of us?"

After a moment, Hinata agreed with him, and now they were trailing you, looking for clues.

They saw you circling around Tsukishima, and to their surprise, they saw him smile.

"Isn't it weird how he gets along with everyone too?"

"Yeah! Even Saltyshima likes him!"

They blinked, and you had disappeared,
"He did it again!"

They decided to confront you, well it was mainly Hinata, but Suga wanted to see how it all goes down.