23

I was reading a disconnected fic and was like oh 6 chapters Isn't too bad but it turned out to be 1 chapter with 5 authors notes
—————————————————————————
It was the evening, and you decided to stretch your legs and go out on a stroll, just enjoy life for a moment. That's when you heard some familiar voices.

You hid in a bush and looked to where the voices were coming from in a totally not creepy way. There you saw the Karasuno team living their best lives together. Without you.

You couldn't lie, it did hurt a little bit, but you decided it was for the best to just go home and forget about it, but thats when you saw one of them look towards you.

You hid back inside the bush until the coast seemed clear, bolting back to your house.

"Did any of you guys see that?"
"See what?"
"...nothing I guess"

You laid down on your bed, thinking THOUGHTS, but then you conked out and fell asleep, dreaming of [something].

~time skip to lunch with the bestie~
"So they went out without you?"

"Yup"

"Even though you're close with them"

"Yup"

"Damn that is messed up! After everything you've done for them? I can't believe it!"

"I mean technically all that bonding might have just been 'emotional support' stuff... and it's not like I was being nice to get something out of it either..."

"BUT STILL! Did you say anything to them?"

"Uh-uh there was NO way I was gonna go up to them, they'd probably let me join out of pity and then I'd make things awkward, and I don't need that in MY life,"

"I get that. But what are you gonna do about it today?"

You put your finger on your chin and started thinking, what could you do?
Then an idea popped into your head.

"Oh! This one guy from another school wanted me to see their practice! I could totally go there to get a little distance from here,"

"What school is he from?"

"Uhhh... I think it was Shiratorizawa?"

"OOOHH I heard they have some hotties there,"

"Is everyone at every school hot? I swear you've told me this before,"

"THATS CUZ IM RIGHT!"

You both laughed with eachother and finished your lunches.

~time skip 🧫 isn't this emoji weird~

You went to go let Takeda and Ukai know that you wouldnt be going to practice, but you couldn't find them in the gym.

You thought you heard them in the supply closet, but when you got there, they were... close. (They weren't doing the nasty omg). You shut the door and stood there to process what happened. You knocked on the door before opening again.

"I uh.... Just wanted to let you know I wouldn't be at practice today..."

"O-oh yes of course! ...please don't tell anyone about this" Takeda was speaking with a red face.

"My lips are sealed,"

You walked home to drop of your stuff before heading to Shiratorizawa. On the way there you started to think again.

'Wow I am overreacting'
'I was totally right on those two tho'

You made it there before you realized it, and knocked on the doors to the gym.