61

I READ A REALLY GOOD SAKUATSU FIC ON AO3 BUT I CANT FIND IT ANYMORE SO NOW ITS JUST PART OF MY MEMORY
__________________________________

"It's you! The..."

You went through the file cabinets of your brain to try and figure out who he was,
"The ace of Shira... Shira..."

You were blanking,
"THE SCHOOL GOSHIKI GOES TO!"

"Shiratorizawa,"

"Right!"
You saved that in your memory.

You could hear a tree fall down in the distance,
"GET IN GET IN GET IN,"

You ran back to your door, and he ran with you as you re entered the safety of your home.

"IM SOAKED. MY PARADE HAS BEEN RAINED UPON, HALF LITERALLY."

"It really is raining hard out there, I wonder why?"

You have him an 'have you been living under a rock' look,
"It's the MONSOON it's LITERALLY STORMING,"

"It seems so,"

'Hot but zero emotions oh no'

"You can go change in the bathroom, there are clothes in there,"

He seemed confused,
"Why?"

You walked him to the bathroom door,
"I'm not going to answer that question!"

He walked in and changed, and you changed in your own room as well, drying yourself off.

You both reunited in the living room, and you could see him sitting, staring out into the rain.

"So what are you doing so far from you dorm?"

Not turning to talk to you, he spoke,
"I went out for a run, and I thought that it would be helpful to rest, so I sat down,"

You put your hands on his shoulders and leaned over him,
"In the rain?"

He tilted his head up at you,
"I didn't notice until you mentioned it,"

'HE'S STUPID AND HOT, KILLER COMBO'

You gave yourself a moment to kill and bottle up any of those thoughts you were thinking.

You went to a closet and pulled out a blanket, and wrapped it around him,

"Thank you,"

You hummed in response and went to get some tea ready. You poured the tea into two cups and brought one over to him,

"So..."

You realized you had forgotten his name.

Without finishing your sentence, you ran to your room and got a pen and paper, bringing it back to him.

"You should write your name down!"

"Why?"

You weren't expecting him to question you,
"B-because... Because... I WANT TO COMPARE HANDWRITING!"

He accepted that answer and wrote it down,

'Oh it's Ushijima, I remember!'

"You forgot my name didn't you?"

You never thought he would be able to figure that out, and you started to sputter out apologies and bad jokes.

He chuckled,
"It's alright, I don't believe we've talked before this, so it's understandable,"

You just drank your tea, hoping the feeling of embarrassment would soon subside, which it did.

You took a better look at him, and realized that the shirt he was wearing was a few sizes too small, (in all the right places) and you had to do everything in your power to look away.

You went to your room and picked out a bigger shirt, bringing it to him.

"That shirt seems a bit small on you, would you like to change into this one?"

He nodded his head, and started to take off the shirt he was wearing, giving you ample time to examine.

You started to combust,
'LORD HAVE MERCY. STOP THINKING LIKE THAT (F/N) HES OUR GUEST. OHHH BUT HIS BO-'

You were interrupted from your thoughts,
"Thank you for the shirt (f/n), the other one was too small, but I didn't want to seem rude,"

You fanned yourself off, hoping it would obliterate your thoughts,
"N-NO PROBLEM!"

He went back to watching the rain, the blanket draped over him, and you couldn't help but lay your body on his back,

"(F/n)? What are you doing?"

You yawned,
"Your back looked comfy... I think I'm gonna take a nap..."

He could hear you LOUDLY snoring, and chuckled to himself.

You woke up, the rain still beating down on your roof. The nap you just had was one for the books, especially with that amazing pillow. Wait, you didn't have a pillow?

You moved your head and opened your eyes, and with a shocked expression, you realized you had been sleeping on Ushijima's chest.

'HNGHHSHSBDJDHSHSBSSHITHSITJISFUCJSHDHD'

"Did you have a nice nap?"

You quickly composed yourself,
"YAURPE."

'YAURPE???'

"I thought that sleeping on my back might be bad for yours, so I moved you, I hope you're okay with that,"

"MORE THAN OKAY,"

You could hear the rain starting start to subside.

"I should be getting back to the dorms,"

"Stay safe out there!"

And just as he came, he had left, leaving you with multiple thoughts that you would bottle up and throw into a volcano.

__________________________________

You can tell I had no clue what to do