31

Omg did y'all know the main couple in Given was based on Kagehina? I'm not sure if that's true lowkey my sources are not credible
__________________________________
You woke up like a mother would, gasping like you just had a war flashback. You looked around and remembered the night before, now taking a good look at his surroundings.

'His room is so neat! HOW!?'

You looked over to Kita to see he was in the same position as he was last night. Seems like he doesn't move too much in his sleep.

You stared at his sleeping face for a little while longer, which definitely made you feel some type of way, before you decided to fall back asleep.

A few minutes later Kita woke up, and now it was his turn to ogle at you. He took his time to examine every detail of your face, smiling just a tiny bit as he did. He blinked, and suddenly you were staring at him.

"Whatcha looking at?"

He could not answer this question, so he deflected.

"I have to get ready for school now, do you want to eat breakfast with me?"

He held his hand out to you, which you gladly accepted.

"Wow you're just like a prince! I think? I'm not sure I've never met a prince before,"

"A prince? No one's called me that before,"

"Well they totally should! You're nice, a little stoic but actually super caring too! Perfect prince type. I think,"

The conversation didn't go much further, and you were sitting down eating breakfast with him.

"So Kita, tell me a little about yourself, would you?"

He finished swallowing his food before answering,
"Well... I'm a 3rd year at Inarizaki, and also the Volleyball captain."

"Volleyball? That's so cool!"

"Are you on a team?"

"Ehhhh not really. I'm the Vice President at my school, and they made us student council members be 'emotional support' and I go assigned to the volleyball team,"

"What do you do as 'emotional support?'"

"That's a good question, to be frank, I'm not sure"

You ate some more food before continuing,
"I think I just listen to them when they're feeling down, and try to make them feel better too. I guess I'm comfy too because someone always wants to sleep with me,"

His eyes widened a bit at that last part,

You waved your hands,
"NOT LIKE THAT! Literal sleeping in the same bed with me!"

He laughed at you, which made you embarrassed, but also made you feel lighter somehow.

He stood up,
"Im going to school now,"

You stood up too,
"Could I go with you? If that's okay with you do course..."

"I assume you're vacationing, why would you want to go to a school?"

You got a little nervous,
"I don't know! I just feel like it might be a fun experience... you don't have to bring me along if you don't want to..."

Seeing your downcast eyes he couldn't help but agree to take you, but you also realized what you had done.

"WAIT I JUST GUILT TRIPPED YOU DIDNT I"

He nodded,
"Yes you did. And it worked,"

"IM SORRY"