24

Hello homoshreckshuals pjo characters are SOOO FINE like I would show them my clavicle also rip to my desktop/tablet readers cuz I do this on a phone 🗝
—————————————————————————
"So how did it go at that other school?"

"Not much really happened, they have some interesting people, there was this one person with bright red hair, and get this,"

"What?"

"ITS NATURAL"

"NO WAY"

"YES WAY I could tell by his roots, it was so cool! Other than that not much happened, but this one dude saved me from death"

"HUH"

"Okay maybe death is an exaggeration, but he definitely saved me, and so I wanted to repay him,"

You lowered your voice to a whisper, going closer to Kaede's ear,

"And he asked me for a kiss!"

"HE WHAT?!"

"SHHHHH I WAS WHISPERING FOR A REASON! And it was just a forehead kiss!"

"I still can't believe you kissed that dude"

"Well he's definitely not the first or last dude I'm kissing"

You both grinned and high fived, with some others in the class looking at you with confusion.

~I do so many short time skips~

When you walked into the gym, the two shorties bounded up to you,

"(F/n) senpai! Where were you yesterday?!"
"Yeah! Where were you?!"

You kept walking to go sit with Kiyoko and Yachi, the two midgets following,

"I went to go watch Goshiki's practice,"

"YOU WENT TO SHIRATORIZAWA?!?"
Hinata lept at you, forcing you to hold him,
"You said you wouldn't go!"

"Relax Hinata, I told him I'd watch him practice right? And I'm still not gonna transfer, you have nothing to worry about!"

He got off of you, seemingly satisfied with your answer,

"HEY I WANT A TURN TOO!" Once again you were holding a vertical challenged volleyball player, trying to resist the intrusive thoughts of throwing him into the sun.

Eventually he got down from you, and they both looked at you with smiles and giddy eyes,

"OH YOU TWO ARE JUST SO ADORABLE"

You pulled them both into a tight hug, maybe squeezing a little too hard.

"Sorry about that! Anyways, have a good practice, tell the rest of them I said hi!"

The two of them ran off like jets, and you went to tell the two managers about the day your time at Shiratorizawa.

~Suga POV~
(F/n) wasn't here yesterday, and after seeing Noya and Hinata acting like... that, I felt like it might be a good idea to see him.

"YOU KISSED HIM!?!?"

"OH MY GOD YACHI QUIET DOWN BEFORE SOMEONE HEARS"

That's when (f/n) looked at me with a sheepish grin,

"O-oh hey Koushi! Hehe how much of that did you hear?"

"Enough."

HE KISSED SOMEONE? OH GOD I WAS BEING SO STUPID WHY DID I THINK I HAD A CHANCE?

I stormed out into the hallway to cool down, sitting on down on the ground with my back to the wall.

Oh (f/n)...