44

#1 ON XMALEREADER AND HAIKYUUXMALEREADER????
__________________________________
"Koraiiii wake up I gotta get to school" (Nah its not funneh I got skewl in the mornin).

He wasn't waking up, so you rapid fire poked his stomach, making him giggle a little in his sleep.

You decided to bump it up a notch, moving him like a rolling pin across the bed.

"AAAAHHH IM AWAKE IM AWAKE!"

He started laughing, which made you start to laugh, and eventually you collapsed onto the bed with him.

"I missed this"

"I missed it too... why'd you have to move?"

"I wish I could've stayed Korai, but my parents had to move here for their jobs, and then they started working abroad so I was stuck here. I'm sorry,"

"It's not your fault!"

"Damn right it isn't!"

You both laughed a bit more before you got up.

"I'm gonna head to school now, breakfast is on the table and my phone number is on the fridge if you need me,"

"Bye (f/n),"

"See you soon Korai,"

And with that, you headed off to school.

Korai's posture dropped as you left, going to the kitchen to eat his breakfast. After he finished, he lifted up his plate to put it in the sink, but underneath, he saw a note.

"I knew you'd probably be bored without me, so I made a quest for you! Your first clue is..."

///time skip///
"(F/n) senpai, are you coming to practice?"
The adorable ball of sunshine asked.

"Sorry Hinata, I probably won't be here for a while so I can hang out with my friend who's staying over,"

You pat his head consolingly.

"Well... what's he like?"

You made sure to choose your words carefully,
"Well... he's a lot like you actually, he keeps going forward even in the face of adversity, and never let what anyone said about him get in his way."

"He sounds cool!"

"He is!"

And then Hinata got an idea,
"You should bring him over!"

"Are you sure that's allowed?"

"Lemme ask Suga senpai!"

You saw him run off to his gray haired senpai, and you could see Suga giving into his pleas.

He ran back over to you,
"He said yes!"

You laughed and headed towards the door,
"Alright then, I'll bring him over."

//at your house//
"Korai I'm back! You wanna come to volleyball practice with me?"

You head footsteps from around the house coming towards you at an alarming speed,
"YOU PLAY VOLLEYBALL?"

He wasn't able to stop himself, and the momentum of which he traveled ended up making him fall.

You caught him and ran a hand across his head,
"Nope! But I keep an eye out for them!"

"Like a manager?"

"Uhhhh... not quite? Anyways, we better get going!"

He was about to get his shoes on before he remembered what he was doing earlier,
"I never got to finish your quest though!"