19

Pull up in the Sri lanka 1.6k reads yall are so cool. Also I need to keep in mind haikyuu takes place in the past cuz I was really about to put a MITSKI song in there
—————————————————————————
You didn't get a response, so you turned on the light to get a good look at the intruder. He had black hair and his eyes were... closed... he was asleep.

You didn't know what to do, so you just sat down, preparing to defend yourself in case he turned out to be a creep.

On closer inspection you could tell that he was a volleyball player, and after going through all the images in your mind, you deduced he was a Fukurodani player. I am such a good detective.

You noticed him to start shaking in his sleep, so you grabbed his hand without thinking. He settled down, and you were there wondering why you did something like that.

Well it wasn't the first time you made friends with a stranger in your room. When you tried to pull your hand away, you found that he had a death grip on it, so you were stuck there, regretting your life choices.

Luckily he started to wake up, and after seeing his hand in yours, he let go, which you were thankful for.

"Hey there... uhhhh what's your name?"

"Akaashi Keiji... who are you?"

"I'm (f/n) (l/n), and this is my room, may I ask what you were doing here?"

He looked around, and then back to you,
"I'm sorry, I just needed a quiet place to clear my head, I will be going now,"

He tried to get up, but his legs had fallen asleep, and the tingles got him to fall back down, making you laugh a little,

"Well I understand you perfectly, stay here as long as you'd like,"

"Thank you (l/n)"

"You can just call me (f/n), and let me know if you need anything,"

The black haired boy nodded before closing his eyes again, and you went over your to your bed to rest. There was no way you were going to sleep with a stranger in your room, no matter how chill they seemed.

You looked over to him to see him staring off into the distance, you decided not to question him just incase he was able to see ghosts. No way you were gonna deal with a haunting today.

He suddenly stood up and started walking to the door,
"Thank you (f/n), but I must be getting back to my team now,"

"Well if you need a quiet place, my door is always open. Unless I'm changing though."

He let out a silent laugh before nodding and leaving.

'Why do people always come into my room? Don't they see the bed and my stuff? Guess my cushion corner is too enticing huh.'

You sat down in your cushion corner, you're the one who set it up but so far only others have been able to enjoy it. You felt your eyes start to close, and you prepared to fall into a deep slumber.

And then you heard knocks on your door.
'GODDAMNIT'

"Come in,"

The door opened, and in came Kenma, with an excited Hinata trailing behind him. The sat on both sides of you, with Hinata leaning over to see Kenma's game.

"Do Daichi and Kuroo know you're here?" You asked, half hoping the answer was no.

"Yup! Daichi senpai said I could come here!"
"I told Kuroo already"

You sighed internally and pulled a blanket over the three of you. You decided nothing is gonna stop you from sleeping now, so you tried to go to sleep.

You woke up a few hours later, with two volleyball players curled up to you, snoring. You sighed and put your arms around them, falling back asleep.

"AAAAHHH DAICHI SENPAI'S GONNA KILL ME"

You woke up to see Hinata and Kenma quickly getting ready, and heading out the door,

"Bye (f/n) senpai!" Kenma waved goodbye to you, and they were gone. You sat there for a moment before getting up, stretching your body that was sore from having two people lean on you.

You got to the gym to watch Karasuno practice, but after blinking twice practice had already ended, and they were saying something about meat?

'What just happened?' (Totally not me being lazy)

You went with everyone else to eat, and you made sure to finish up quickly so you could be damage control. You figured that these people would probably end up choking on their food, so you made sure to keep an eye out.

"Dont eat so fast or your gonna choke"
"CHEW YOUR FOOD"
"DONT INHALE YOUR FOOD"

"Relax (f/n) senpai! We'll be fine!" And just as Hinata said that, you could see an owl choking on his food.

You rushed over and hit his back a couple of times, so you did the heimlich maneuver on him until the meat came out of his mouth.

"PHEW ARE YOU OKAY?"

He looked at you with amazement, you saved his life! (Maybe) and then he looked back to the meat he spit out on the table.

"DONT EAT THAT"

You threw the meat into the trash, much to the owl's dismay.

"WAHHH (F/N) SENPAI THAT WAS SO COOL! YOU WENT LIKE WHAM AND THEN YOU SAVED HIM!"

"Thanks Hinata, I hope you know why you shouldn't speed-eat like that now,"

You sat down next to Suga and sighed, he chuckled and brought a piece of meat to your face.

"C'mon, eat up!"

You ate the meat gratefully, and something about this piece was extra delicious. You tackled Suga into a hug, making him fall over. You don't know why, maybe it was because you were tired, or maybe because that meat was TOO good.

"Hey I want to join!"

"Me too!"

Two more shorties jumped onto the two of you, forming a pile. Kenma walked over and sat on top, still playing on his PSP.

Although Suga was having the life crushed out of him, he still enjoyed every second of it.
—————————————————————————
Ngl idek what's happening but it's definitely happening