A coffee and an unexpected visitor

Aizawa's POV:

I somehow managed to get the kid to come to my house and make some coffee. It was honestly exiting and new to see how he was preparing this godly liquid but I could tell how tired he was. So in the end I told him to sit and wait for me in the living room on the couch because I wanted to make to try and make some coffee. To top that off I actually told him I would rather be alone in the kitchen and surprisingly he did accepted that and went to the living room without questioning it again.

I can't believe this worked out.

He refused to come with me but he would galdly make some coffee for me?

It doesn't make any sense at all. 

Tho I am glad it worked.

He looks more than tired and he is that kid from the orphanage who helps everyone.

I wonder why he came out from his appartment again.

Is he getting abused?

I couldn't see anything on him for now.

They should be scars on him.

I should check when he is deeply asleep.

As I was thinking that I heard someone come into the kitchen and I knew who this someone with these loud footsteps was.

Mic (whispering): Who's the little listener in our living room?

Me: You are an idiot.

Mic: What? I didn't get to know his name last time we went to that orphanage. 

Me: *sigh* I don't know either.

I wasn't sure if it was me not paying attention to it but I really didn't know his name at all but he knew me and I could tell he knew Mic that day eventho we were in civilian attire. That meant he knows a lot which was dangerous. It could only mean that he is either doing something illegal, or he was having parents who would do that. The thrid option was that he was just desperatly calling out for help without knowing it by memorizing heroes face and names in case he needs it.

I was personally for the third option.

Mic: Okay... but how did you find him?

Me: Walked down a street while I was finishing my patrolling.

Mic: Oh! At this hour?!

Me: Yeah...

Mic: Is he okay?

Me: *sigh* I don't know.

Mic: How do you know know? I mean is he hurt? I couldn't see it because you know I am loud and I didn't want to wake him up so I made a huge round around him.

Me: Not from what I can tell.

Mic: Do you want to check?

Me: I will do that.

Mic: Why is he even here? I mean how did you get him to come here? Does this little listener need help?

Me: I think so. *sigh* And stop asking me. I don't know much either. I found him, brought him back home and he just went in and bocked it out to a play ground. 

Mic: Wait, he booked it out?

Me: Yeah.

Mic: That's never good.

Me: It's not and something even shattered at the other end of the door.

Mic: I don't like this.

Me: *sigh* You think I do?

Mic: No.

Me: *sigh*

Mic: Did you two make some coffee?

Me: Yeah why?

Mic: At this hour?

Me: *sigh* Don't judge me.

Mic: We are too long together for me to do it but I am judging him for making you some at this hour.

Me: *sigh* It was the only thing that made him come over.

Mic: For real?

Me: Yup.

Mic: So he came because you asked for coffee.

Me: I didn't. He offered it and decided that I need some.

Mic: Wow.... Sho, he knows you good.

Me: Mhm.... Too well for an underground hero.

Mic: You are overthinking it. You don't know what my fans all know about me.

Me: That we are together?

Mic: Nope but they know I am together with someone and they know my nickname you only call me.

Me: Cockatoo?

Mic: Yup.

Me: That's not hard to guess. You look like one.

Mic: I do not!

Me: Sh! you will wake up the kid.

Mic (whispering): I do not!

Me: *sigh*

Mic: Anyways I wanted to get you but you seem busy.

Me: Something happened?

Mic: Just being lonely.

Me: I'll be right there.

Mic: Kay.

Just like that I saw Mic try to be sneaky but nearly fall over something if not for me to catch him in my capture gear and pull him back so he regained his balance again before I released my grasp on it.

Mic: Thanks,

Me: No problem.

After that he went out fo the room and I gulped down the coffe before heading out to the living room being as stealthy as I could. I hated what I was about to do next but I had to check if this kid was injured or not and if so then treat his injuries. 

Little did I know what I was about to find. So I went over to see him basically dead. I was chosing that word to describe him because nothing could wake up this kid. He was actually having such a deep sleep. 

I pulled up his shurt and sleeves only to find scars. A lot of scars and some were from self harming himself.

Me(whispering): Shit.... what did you go through problem child?

More than one alarm bell and red flags popped up in my mind and I knew I had to get him out of his home just by seeing all these scars. However first step first, I had to find out who he was.