𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥.

𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹.

Season two, episode seven:

The Idiot's Lantern - Part One.

- ~ -

The Rings Of Akhaten were more amazing than Lynnette could have ever dreamed. All kinds of species gathered, thousands of languages and cultures mixing without a hint of discrimination. Happiness strummed through the planet as the Queen of Years sang a most beautiful song, offerings being given to the Old God and after a party like no other began. People danced and laughed and ate and drank, it was perfect for both the Tardis and the three that were once a four.

They were continuing down the rabbit hole of festivities and fun by going to an Elvis concert. Lynnette knew without a doubt it was going to be one of the greatest nights of her life and she couldn't wait.

"You look like Sandy!" Gasped out Rose as she stepped inside the girl's room, a grin on her lips.

Lynnette let out a snicker, "Holy shit, you're right," Then she paused, "Sandy was gorgeous though, especially in the last scene."

Rose giggled in agreement, adjusting the pink headband resting on her head, "We need to watch Greece sometime soon, have a girl's night."

Swinging an arm around her best friend's shoulder, "Let's watch it after we get back, snuggle up in your bed with a ton of snacks."

"Definitely!" Hummed Rose as the two girls walked through the Tardis, giggling and singing songs from Greece.

"Summer loving had me a blast," Sung Lynnette, swinging Rose around.

The girl shrieked with joy, pink dress twirling, "Summer loving happened so fast."

"I met a girl crazy for me!" Carefully spinning her friend into the Tardis' main console room, Lynnette was uncaring to all eyes upon her.

"Met a boy cute as can be!" Giggled Rose, eyes alight with joy as she came to a halt

A familiar chuckle sounded, drawing the two's attention to the Doctor who leaned against the Tardis, fondness gleaming in his expression. Immediately, Lynnette noticed how he'd slicked back his hair and felt herself flush slightly. Damn, he looked good. 

And by the way, he looked at her, he thought she look nice too. His dark eyes scanned her from head to toe, taking in the heels, sleek trousers, velvet top and leather jacket, all black of course and accompanied by glittered gold jewellery. To say he was entranced was an understatement.

A brief moment of intense eye contact passed. Then Rose let out a quiet snicker, eyes alight with amusement.

The Doctor cleared his throat before he bowed toward the doors, "Ladies first."