𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.

𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝗹𝗱 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱.

Season two, episode three:

School Reunion - Part One.

- ~ -

"I look so bloody good as a teacher," Hummed Lynnette softly, proud of her sleek, professional outfit. 

The Doctor chuckled in response, "Yes, you do. I might have to tale you back to the Tardis and keep you all to myself."

She grinned, winking, "I like the sound of that!"

Hands intertwined, the two walked towards Lynnette's new classroom, English. The hallways were barren as everyone else was in their respective lessons. Thankfully, the two both had no lessons at the start of the day and could continue to survey the oddities of the school.

Finally, they arrived and the girl smiled, "Thank you for walking me to my class even though yours is on the top floor."

He nodded gently, "Of course, Firefly."

"Why did you walk me to my classroom? You didn't yesterday" Questioned the woman with playful eyes.

The Doctor smirked, "Yesterday I only just noticed the looks the P.E teacher was giving you and he needs to know that he has no chance."

Lynnette snorted, "Possessive idiot,"

He laughed, pressing a quick kiss to her cheek as he began to walk away, calling out of his shoulder, "Takes one to know one!"

The woman giggled, shaking her head softly as she entered the room, smiling at the quotes that littered the walls and books that were pressed into the bookshelves. She walked over to her desk, huffing when she saw what she was supposed to be teaching.

Romeo and Juliet.

She hated Romeo and Juliet.

More specifically, she hated Romeo. He gets pissy at Rosaline because she won't give her virginity up, second, he breaks into a party, furthering the feud, and finally, he marries a thirteen-year-old. Yes, it was safe to say she despised Romeo.

Lynnette braced herself when the students began to flood into the room, curious eyes set upon her. She was odd, all of the other teachers at her school were boring and old but she was young and fiercely stunning.

Once everyone was seated, Lynnette spoke, "Hello everyone, I'm Miss Woods and I'll be your new English teacher."

A hand shot up instantly, and she nodded, "Yes?"

A boy, no older than fourteen, with freckles lining his cheeks called out, "Are you Mr Smith's girlfriend? He mentioned you in Physics yesterday and said you were a new teacher as well."