𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞'𝘀 𝐟𝐮𝐫𝐲.

𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝗿𝘆.

Season one, episode five:

World War Three- Part one.

- ~ -

All of them stood in shock as the fire flared and whipped forwards with unparalleled fury. It grew in both size and heat and it snapped towards the green alien crackling loudly with rage. The sound echoed pleasantly inside Lynnette's brain and the warmth in her chest grew, spreading across her entire body with its comfort. 

Screeching, the alien lurched back in both terror and anger, hissing when the flames just managed to snag at the skin of her right arm, burning it a harmful amount. She snarled when a deep, murky, almost tar-like, substance dripped out of the wound and onto the floor, so her blood was black, nice to know.

Still, the fire did not stop flaring in the oddest of ways but it did retreat into the fireplace as if awaiting orders to attack again. Was it the Doctor? Was it another alien? Was it the metal clasp jammed on her neck tightly?

It would make sense considering a second later, the contraption lit up and sparks went flying across her body, forcing the lights to flicker and a deep blue hue to be cast upon the room again. She screamed and snarled and gargled as she twisted and turned in disgusting ways, trying to rid herself of the pain.

Not knowing how long it would last, Lynnette took this chance to spin around to face her fellow humans, "Let's go, now!" 

Quickly they all bolted past the squirming alien and out into the hallway, Lynnette slammed the door behind her, maybe that would delay the alien even more. Darting around corner after corner, they headed towards the stairs, to the Doctor.

"Wait!" Harriet gasped pulling them all to a halt, "They're still in there- the Emergency Protocols, we need them."

The man nodded, "She's right."

Turning sharply they all ran back to the room but barely had a chance to step into the room as the alien came charging towards them, screeching in rage. A collective yell was let out as they darted towards another door, entering a large room with three more doors.

What was this, Scooby-Doo?

Shutting the door proved useless as the green creature smashed right through it, snarling ferociously, curling her claws in a predatory way. She was going to use her claws to tear them apart, how fun.

Running towards yet another door at the end of the hallway, they discovered that it was locked and that the female was creeping closer and closer and...the lift dinged.