𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥.

𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹.

Season one, episode three:

The Unquiet Dead- Part one

- ~ -

"Hold that one down!"

"I'm holding this one down!"

"Maybe try holding down both of them?"

The Doctor nodded in agreement, "Yeah, do what Lynnette said, hold 'em both down!"

"It's not going to work," Rose snarked at him with a huff but still she did as she was asked to and held down both buttons, clenching them tighter as the Tardis shook vigorously.

Lynnette sighed in amusement, she had a feeling this was going to be a very common occurrence while travelling with the Doctor and his wonderous spaceship. The trio had only just gotten into the Tardis and already he was bounding off, ready to take the two girls on another mind-blowing adventure.

It seemed like those chips she had bought energized him and left him rearing to go. It was kind of endearing, watching how his face light up with an idea he had yet to tell them about and how called out to them and told them to press and flick certain switches and buttons. Currently, Lynnette was holding down a lever and observing as the other two bickered like children.

"Oi!" The Doctor yelled out, "I promised you two a time machine and that's what you get!"

The twenty-year-old shook her head with a smile, "Doctor where or should I say when are we going to?"

He grinned excitedly, "How you've seen the future, let's have a look at the past..." He furrowed his brows in thought for a moment, "!860. How does 1860 sound?"

"What happened in 1860?" Rose inquired.

"I don't know, let's find out!" He spun and moved towards a wheel of sorts, "Hold on...here we go!"

Suddenly, the Tardis started shaking erratically hurling all three of them to the floor, not giving them a chance to get back up as the whirring sound filled the entire room. Lynnette turned her head to the side, the Doctor staring back at her already.

The situation was so unreal and so shocking that she couldn't help but giggle, soon hearing Rose laugh as well. The male began to snicker in amusement alongside them, only growing louder as the time machine shook again and flung them closer to the side.

Soon enough the shaking halted and the familiar sound faded away, leaving the trio all gasping for air and in a heap of snickers.

"Blimey!" Rose breathed out.