𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬.

𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀.

Season one, episode twelve:

The Parting of the Ways - Part Two.

- ~ -

Lynnette and Rose sat together on a bench against a brick wall, staring out at the scenery around them. No words were spoken, no words needed to be spoken, all they needed was one another's presence. Soon enough, Mickey came around the corner and walked over to them.

He sighed as he stared down at them, at Rose, "You can't spend the rest of your lives thinking about the Doctor."

Rose looked at him with gleaming eyes, "But how do we forget him?"

Lynnette's jaw clenched, there was no way in hell that she'd ever forget about him.

 The boy's eyes softened as he spoke to Rose, a hidden meaning in his words, "You gotta start living your life. A proper life, the kind he's never had, the sort of life you could have with me."

The Woods girl had to bite down on her tongue to stop herself from saying something insulting towards Mickey, a spark of anger flared within her. It diminished the second her eyes landed on two certain words written in chalk. Her eyes widened, she couldn't believe, it was right there, the biggest sign in the universe.

Bad Wolf.

She jumped up from her position suddenly, causing the two to look at her. "Lynnie...?" Murmured Rose in confusion.

"Look, Rose, look," She pointed toward the words that made hope swell within her. Her friend rose from her seat and they walked over to the words together.

She let out a gasp and darted over to another brick wall, "Over here! It's over here as well!"

Mickey, however, had no clue about what was so exciting, "They've been there for years, it's just a phrase, just words."

"The same words Margaret used for her project in Cardiff?" Questioned Lynnette, shutting him up in an instant.

"We thought it was a warning," Rose began, connecting the dots, "But maybe it's the opposite. Maybe it's a message!"

"The same words written all over time including now and 200,000 years in the future, where the Doctor is. It's linking us with the Doctor, Bad Wolf there, Bad Wolf here," Breathed the twenty-year-old in amazement, she couldn't believe it.

Furrowing his brows, Mickey asked, "If it's a message, what's it saying?"

"It means there's a way for us to get back to him," Smiled Lynnette excitement filling her veins.