𝐒𝐢𝐱- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥'𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞.

𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹'𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲.

Season one, episode three:

The unquiet dead- Part two.

-~-

He smiled, leaning on the wall, "A lot of people have told me not to eavesdrop but I never listened, you find out all the good stuff when you eavesdrop!"

Lynnette nodded, "Good point, listening in on conversations does get you the information you need to know pretty quickly."

"Lynnette," Rose yelped, slapping her friend's arm in disapproval.

The Doctor moved back to Gwyneth and her mysterious power, "It's getting  more powerful, is that right?"

Still calming down from her frantic state, the female slowly replied, "All the time, sir," She looked down briefly, almost uncertain, "Every night, voices in my head..."

"You grew up on top of the rift. You're part of it," A momentary pause, "You're the key."

"Have you ever told anyone else about your sight, Gwyneth?" Inquired Lynnette gently.

Nodded lightly, the woman spoke, "I've tried to make sense of it, consulted with..spiritualists, table-rappers, all sorts."

"Well, that should help," A grin made its way onto the male's face, "You can show us what to do."

Still, both Gwyneth and Rose had no clue as to what he was talking about, Lynnette however, now shared the same look he did.

"What to do where, sir?" The maid questioned.

The Woods girl clapped her hands in excitement, anticipation gleaming in her eyes, "We're going to have a seance!"

- ~ -

"...This is how Madame Mortlock summons those from the land of mists, down in Blutetown," The Doctor gave Charles an almost smug smirk as they listened to Gwyneth, "Come. We must all join hands."

"I can't take part in this,"  The man who wrote one of the most famous pieces in Literature, stood from the table and stalked away.

"Humbug? Come on, open mind."

"This is precisely the sort of cheap mummery I strive to unmask. Seances! Nothing but luminous tambourines and a squeezebox concealed between the knees. The girl knows nothing!"