𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝

𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗱.

The Christmas Invasion - Part two

- ~ -

"What do we do? You're the alien expert," Questioned Alex quietly as they walked along

"First, we want to figure out exactly what they want and then we go from there," Shrugged Lynnette softly, she only hoped these creatures were merciful in some way, "It's a possibility that they think a prisoner or a weapon is hiding on our planet but we won't know until we speak to them."

He nodded and David came rushing towards the group franticly, "They're transmitting. On-screen."

As they came to a halt, the screen flickered on, revealing the aliens with beady, red eyes once more. The one in the front spoke, "Bi kon zu padros paliu ji-kor pelda pelomni."

"Will the leader of this world stand forward?" Translated Alex, using the device in his hand, it made Lynnette curious. 

Within a second, Harriet had taken a strong, confident step forward, she stared at the aliens with unreadable eyes, "I'm proud to represent this planet."

"Zu kal fulak," So they knew and understood English, what other human language did they know?

"...Come aboard..." Muttered the dark-haired man.

Furrowing her brows, the woman Questioned, "Well, how do I do that?"

Lynnette let out a breath, "You don't have to do anything, although I do suggest not tensing up, so the trip isn't painful."

At that moment a blue light glimmered around the group and David gasped out, "What's happening?!"

"I would imagine it's called a teleport," Mumbled Harriet."

"You would be correct," Hummed Lynnette as a tingling sensation ran across her body and her vision become blurred for a few seconds as she and her comrades travelled onto the aliens' spaceship.

The second her vision cleared she could hear the loud cheers of the Sycorax from all around her. Dark was the cavernous room they were in, scarcely lit with a few flickering torches that cast an ominous glow on all of the aliens that surrounded them, especially the four that stood on a stage of some sort.

Those were the leaders and the one heading towards them was the supreme.

Their clothing mostly made out of closes was a deep crimson that contrasted the cream bone-like neckless that was draped around their neck. Slowly, the Sycorax lifted their hands to their face and lifted the mask.

David's eyes widened, "It's a mask, they might be like us!"

Lynnette sincerely doubted that. They lowered the mask and revealed that they didn't look like humans much at all. Parts of their face, particularly the nose and sides of their features were a bone-like material and their skin was a bright red, looking almost like human muscle, their eyes gleamed a deep red.