𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 -𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟

𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗼𝗹𝗳.

Season two, episode two:

Tooth and Claw - Part Two.

- ~ -

The seconds seemed tantalizingly slow as the Doctor struggled to open the withered wooden door. Rose's scream mixed with many others as a loud, angry growl ripped through the air.

Lynnette's jaw clenched and she yanked the man out of the way, leg coming down on the door, breaking it off its hinges. A breath of relief filled her body like the soft winds of an impossibly hot day when she saw her friend unharmed.

"Where the hell have you been?" Questioned the girl, eyes gleaming with happiness at the sight of her friend, knowing she would get her out of the chains she and all the other residents of the house had been bound to.

"I had dinner with Queen Victoria!" Laughed Lynnette breathlessly as she began yanking at the iron chain, knuckled turning white from the force she used.

From behind her, she could hear the Doctor gasping, "Oh, that's beautiful!"

She turned her head. Her eyes widened.

There was a silver cage was an enormous wolf with murderous eyes staring down at them as it twitched and growled in hungry fury. She tensed, if they didn't get out now they wouldn't get out at all. There was no way in hell that cage would hold up against the strength of the creature.

With a particularly harsh pull, the chain finally came loose from the wall allowing everyone to escape. Lynnette huffed, "Get out! Once we're in a safer position we'll take off your shackles!"

They all stood frozen as a metal bar crashed into the window, the wolf was starting to break free. Sir Robert shouted at them all, "Listen to her! Get out! All of you!"

As more bars flew across the room, the Doctor snapped out of his state of amazement, "Out! Out! Out!"

Quickly, they all dashed away, running down the hallways as fast as they could, looking for safety and something to break their bonds with. The Doctor slammed the door closed behind him, locking it.

Lynnette huffed, "As if that's going to stop it!"

"I'm just taking precautions, love!" Exclaimed the man in response.

She rolled her eyes fondly, "Sonic the shackles off of them, stupid!"

He nodded, dating forward to the group. Then, two things happened.

One, a deafening howl that echoed across the hills and the stars like a sickly sweet siren song, entrancing to hear but deathly to follow.

Two, a gunshot filled the air with the regal decree of a Queen who had been threatened by death far too many times. Everyone came to a momentary halt. "Don't stop! We need weapons and a way to get out of here!" Commanded Lynnette, the spirit of a leader emanating around her.