𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐲

𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗯𝗼𝘆.

Season one, episode seven:

The Long Game - Part One.

- ~ -

"Fuck!"

"Oi language!"

The Tardis was shaking frantically forcing everyone in the spaceship to go flying everywhere. Lynnette was tossed side to side all while the Doctor darted around the controls, trying to keep the Tardis on her intended course. They had decided that they were going to go to the future and a space station so that Adam could see the stars.

Despite the unorthodox events the Woods girl couldn't help but not how Adma and Rose kept lacing at one another as they both held onto the railings for dear life. Honestly, she was worried. She knew that Rose fancied the boy but she also knew that she hadn't ended it with Micky and that he was still her boyfriend, it didn't feel right to watch her flirt with another man. It didn't matter that she didn't love Micky romantically anymore, it mattered that she was still in a committed relationship.

Lynnette sighed, knowing that Rose and Micky needed to end their relationship soon or they'd end up hurting one another.

Catching her concerned look, the Doctor furrowed his brows in silent question. She gave him a small smile, "Just thinking about Micky and Rose's relationship."

Surprising, she didn't need to yell for him to hear her and he quickly made a face of understanding, casting a look at the two other people in his ship. 

After a few more moments the whirling of the Tardis travelling came to a halt as she landed. Lynnette shook her head and patterned down her clothes, getting in rid of all the creases that had formed over the trip. Currently, she was wearing brown trousers, a cream blouse and some boots, along with various amounts of golden jewellery the Tardis had a fabulous taste in fashion and else series.

Earlier, the Doctor had said how one of the rings on her fingers - the one with the elaborate band and gleaming bright purple gem- was from an alien planet called Vex and had been given to the Doctor by a King because he had saved his wife from assassins. Lynnette should have guessed it had belonged to royalty, it shimmered in the light and glowed proudly with a certain pride that only came from the most regal of people.

"You alright?" She asked him as she ran a hand through her tangled hair, ever since she had started travelling with the Doctor she had long gotten rid of the habit of straightening her hair but today was the first time it was truly its mess of curls and waves.

He nodded with an excited glint in his blue eyes, "Yep, how about you?"

"I'm fine," She responded.