𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.

𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

Season one, episode eight:

Father's day - Part two

- ~ -

As they walked off, the duo briefly went past Rose and as they did, Lynnette detached herself from the Doctor and pulled the girl into a hug. She may have been angry and upset but that didn't mean she didn't care for her best friend anymore. The guilt piled onto her shoulders must have been huge and she deserved some comfort. Immediately, the girl wrapped her arms around the other tightly, sniffling.

"I'm sorry," She murmured into her hair.

"I know," Lynnette responded gently, "You were angry and you lashed out, it's completely understandable. It's been entirely forgiven, Rosie and don't feel guilty about what you did, you just wanted to save your dad."

Finally, the two females pulled away from each other and with tender smiles they parted ways, Lynnette continuing with the Doctor who latched his hand onto hers once again. A few moments passed and the dup made it to the main hall.

The Doctor went over to a storage cupboard looking for anything that could help this situation and then the groom and the bride came up to them, "Excuse me. Mr, Miss...um?"

"Doctor and that's Lynnette," Introduced the Time Lord while the girl to his side gave the two lovers a sweet smile, hoping to ease their nerves.

He nodded, "You seem to know what's going on."

Shrugging, the doctor agreed, "We give that impression, yeah."

"I just want to ask..." The woman cut him off.

"Can you save us?" She questioned, staring at the two intently.

Within a second the Doctor turned away from the door and halted his sonic screwdriver to look at them, walking forwards to be beside Lynnette, "Who are you two, then?"

"Stuart Hoskins."

"Sarah Clark."

They introduced themselves and Lynnette grinned, "The bride and the groom, I must say your dress is beautiful."

The woman flushed with happiness and the Doctor smiled motioning to her stomach, "And one extra, boy or girl?"

"I dunno," She pressed her hands against her stomach, "I don't want to know, really."

"Thought of any names yet?" Questioned Lynnette with a content smile, glad to find some normalcy in such a terrible time.

 Glancing at her lover, Sarah leaned, "Don't tell anyone since nothing has been confirmed yet, but for a boy, we're thinking of Sam and for a girl Annie."