𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧.

𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻.

Season two, episode two:

Tooth and Claw - Part One.

- ~ -

"The Doctor's going to mess up flying again, isn't he?" Lynnette questioned.

A familiar humming sound echoed in the room,  proving her right. When she has awoken she had seen a stunning dress laid out on her desk, once again showing off the Tardis' marvellous fashion sense.

She smiled, lifting the soft cream fabric, "Thank you, Lovely."

Another hum, only this one was urging her to get dressed so the sentient spaceship could see just how beautiful the girl looked in the dress she had picked out for her. Following the Tardis' orders, Lynnette readied herself for the no doubt adventurous day ahead.

Gasping as soon as she saw herself in the mirror, Lynnette's eyes widened. The dress was fitted at the top, around the bust and then fell loosely around her legs, flowing around her magnificently. It looked regal but not confining, it was easy to move around in and it was light against her skin.

"Do I go all the way and put gloves and jewellery on?" Murmured the girl, "If I'm going to look like a victorian, I might as well."

The Tardis agreed wholeheartedly and the girl's drawer opened to reveal a pair of white lace gloves that would reach just to her wrists. Lynnette grinned brightly and slotted the items on, surprised by just how soft they were. Jewellery was an easy thing to decide on, a pearl neckless accompanied by pearl earrings and of course a pearl bracelet and a singular pearl ring. Boots were the shoes she was going to wear, practical and suiting for wherever they were going to end up.

After one final check in her mirror, Lynnette left her room and headed for the console room where the Doctor would no doubt be. A few minutes passed and she found herself smiling when she saw the concentrated face of the man as he played with something in his hands.

As soon as he heard her footsteps his head snapped up, mischievous brown eyes widening in surprise. Lynnette couldn't help but laugh as she walked closer. The Doctor grinned, hand finding her waist with ease, "That's not very 1970s is it?"

She shrugged, "Blame the Tardis, the lovely girl decided that this is what I had to wear to do and I'm not complaining, are you?"

Immediately he shook his head, "No!" He placed a soft hand on her cheek, "No matter what you wear, Lynnette, you'll always take my breath away."

A blush spread across her cheeks, he was so very sincere it made her heart melt every time, "Thank you..."

His eyes sparked softly and he chuckled, the sound rumbling through his chest, "Aw, is someone blushing?"