𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧- 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤.

𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻.

𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸.

Season one, episode six:

Dalek- Part one.

- ~ -

"So what is it? What's wrong?" Rose questioned as the trio stepped out from the Tardis.

They had just been chatting about what to do and where to go next when the Tardis suddenly fired up and started flying the spaceship somewhere. The Doctor hadn't told them where they were going or why only reading the screen and murmuring about a signal.

"I don't know," He said, observing their surroundings curiously, "Some kind of signal, drawing the Tardis off course."

It was dark but Lynnette could tell that the room they were standing in was large and had a lot of things in it, most likely stands and figurines, it looked insanely cluttered, like a collection.

"Where are we?" She asked, squinting into the murky shadows that cascaded over the walls.

The Doctor didn't miss a beat, "Earth. Utah North America. About half a mile underground."

Nodding, the girl then said, "Okay, when are we?"

He smiled, "2012."

Rose's eyes light up in shock, "God, that's so close, I should be twenty-six and Lynnie, you should be twenty-seven!"

Neither girl got another word in as their attention was stolen away as the lights came on, rows upon rows of -if Lynnette's had to guess- alien relics, all propped up inside glass cases, displayed for all to gaze at.

"Blimey," The nineteen-year-old breathed, "Like a great big museum."

 "An alien museum." Said the Doctor, eyes flickering to all of the objects.

Lynnette furrowed her brows, "But how did they all get here?"

They began walking down the hallway, the Doctor speaking as they did so, "Someone's got a hobby - they must've spent a fortune on this. Chunks of meteorite. Moondust."

He pointed to a file of sorts, "That's the mileometer from the Rosewell spaceship."

Rose gasped loudly, "That's a bit of Slitheen! That's a Slitheen's arm - it's been stuffed!"

Oh, but the Time Lord's attention was drawn to something else entirely, "Ah, look at you!"

It was head with pipes and a sleek metal texture, wires fell loosely out of the bottom and three small guns were at the centre of its forehead. Because of the light, it almost seemed to shine and glimmer proudly as it was being so curiously studied. It was happy to be on display to prying eyes, Lynnette felt a shiver go down her spine at the thought.