𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲'𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀.

Season one, episode twelve:

Bad Wolf - Part One.

- ~ -

"What the hell!?" Lynnette screamed as she woke up in a tiny wooden box, head pounding furiously as she groaned. 

"What is it? What's happening?" Yelled the Doctor as he startled awake, shooting up and nearly hitting his companion in the face.

Immediately the girl grabbed his shoulders, glad she wasn't alone, "Doctor, thank god."

A smile made its way onto his face as he gazed at Lynnette, happy to find that she wasn't harmed although it was a little difficult to tell due to his headache. She noticed him wince and put two and two together, narrowing her eyes, "You have a headache too?"

He nodded and the duo looked around in the small area they were in, barely big enough for two people. It was mostly made out of dark wood, lined with reflective metals that distorted their imagines slightly, an air duct was on the roof and the faint sound of slightly familiar music echoed somewhere distantly. There was a metallic shutter door that the Doctor shoved himself against, it came crashing down and the two distorted people came slamming down onto a red carpet floor.

If their headaches were bad before, they were so much worse now. Lynnette murmured in pain, sharp pricks spreading across her body rapidly. Squinting her eyes she tried to look around the foreign room seeing a plain cream wall littered with drawings most likely made by children.

A high-pitched voice rang out, "Oh, my god!" Running over to the two was a blond-haired female with messy space buns, blue jeans and a white jacket, her eyes glittering in confused curiosity, "I don't believe it, why did they put you in there? They never said you were coming! You must be a double act or something.

Slowly, she helped the two stumble to their feet, noticing the tight hold the duo had on each other, clearly they were close. The Doctor spoke first, grumbling, "What happened? We were..."

Yes, what were they doing?

"Oh, careful!" She exclaimed as they tipped and tripped over their own feet. Lynnette didn't like this one bit, it felt like her mind was scrambled, nothing made sense, nothing except the Doctor. The said man swayed for a moment and then came crashing down.

Gasping the girl flew down to help him up, struggling as she did so because she also held Lynnette, "Mind yourselves! Don't worry, it's the transmit, it scrambles your head. I was sick for days. You alright?"

Falling into Lynnette's welcoming grasp, the Doctor nodded, comforted by the girl's presence. Smiling, the other female spoke, "So...what are your name's then, sweethearts?"