SEVENTY FIVE

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Remus was determined to hide his embarrassment, something Genevieve realised when she saw him walk quickly away from her after breakfast the next morning. That was more than ok with her, though. Remus may be skilled in the art of dedication, but Genevieve had an even better skill. A deadlier skill. She was so alluringly flirtatious that it was almost impossible to resist her.

Over the few days Remus decided to avoid her at all costs, Genevieve winked, blew kisses, showered him in compliments whenever she could. She could tell it had an effect, which made everything even better. The more she did it, the more she could tell Remus was close to cracking.

While sat in Defence Against the Dark Arts, a wave of boredom washed over Genevieve. The new teacher, Professor Edward, was an old, smallish man with grey whiskers and matching grey unkept hair. He had a sense of wisdom around him, the kind of enticing eeriness old professors usually had, which Genevieve liked, but there was nothing particularly interesting they were learning about so the whole lesson became more and more dull to her.

Growing tired of doing nothing, Genevieve wrote 'hey lover' on a paper aeroplane she had carefully folded. She smiled at her craftsmanship, planting a kiss onto the paper. Luckily the ink was dry. With admirable accuracy, she threw it across the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom and tried not to look too proud when it landed at Remus's desk.

With attentive eyes, Genevieve watched as Remus carefully picked up the plane, being cautious of Professor Edward at the front of the class. She had to hold back a smile as she watched his eyes go wide as he read it, a rosy blush blossoming on his cheeks. Remus looked around the classroom, trying to find the culprit, and upon making eye contact with Genevieve he knew for a fact it was her. His eyes hurriedly averted back to the death when she sent him a dramatised wink.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Where's Remus?"

It was free period when Peter noticed that Remus hadn't joined them after class, like usual. They were sat in the courtyard, Sirius and Peter sharing a cigarette (Genevieve was less than happy knowing Sirius had influenced him to do so) while Genevieve and James bickered about the upcoming Quidditch season, yet Remus was nowhere to be seen. "Where's Remus?" Peter asked again, growing more concerned.

"Good question," Sirius muttered, taking a look around the basically empty courtyard. "D'you reckon Professor Edward kept him behind?"

Genevieve raised an eyebrow. "Remus?" she said. "Get kept behind? Are you sure you're not smoking something else?"

Peter looked at the cigarette worriedly, then back at Sirius. "We're not actually smoking something else, are we?" he questioned, awkwardly.