ELEVEN

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"This pizza is so good," Marlene moaned, shovelling large amounts of it into her mouth

"Well that is the reason why I got it," Genevieve chuckled and took a slice for herself.

It was way past midnight and all the girls were up in the dormitory. Gen had snuck down to the kitchens to get some Pizza for them, so here they were snacking on it.

"I'm still sad you got Pineapple over Pepperoni," Lily sighed while tugging her red hair into a messy bun.

"There's nothing wrong with Pineapple on pizza," Genevieve huffed.

"Yes there is."

"I personally don't care, i'll eat anything," Marlene shrugged, earning a side hug from Gen.

"Course you would, wasn't you eating a pickle and ham sandwich last week up here?"

Marlene frowned at pointed a finger at Lily. "Don't hate it until you've tried it," she defended with her mouth full.

The redhead raised her hands in mock surrender and changed the subject. "Have you heard about Alice and Frank?"

Gen nodded excitedly and changed positions so she was setting cross legged. "They're adorable together."

"Sickeningly adorable," Marlene added.

Lily threw a pillow at Marlene causing the pizza she was holding to fly straight out her hands and onto the floor. "Don't hate on true love."

"Please, that's bold coming from you," Marlene scoffed, collecting her pizza from the floor and eating it anyway.

"What do you mean?"

Genevieve cleared her throat and gestured a title in the air. "Lily Evans and James Potter: the greatest love story ever to be seen."

"An enemies to lovers masterpiece," Marlene carried on.

Lily groaned and hid her head under the blanket at the end of her bed to block out the noise. "La La La I can't hear you!" she sung.

"She can't hear me saying she's completely tone death then," Gen cheekily stated.

"Put on one of those muggle music circle things or whatever they are to tune her out," Marlene suggested.

"You mean a record?" Gen smirked.

The blonde snapped her fingers and winked. "Bingo!"

Genevieve walked over to where she kept her collection of vinyls and bent down to pick one out. She had albums from The Beatles to David Bowie but her eyes stopped at one record in particular.

She took the record out of its cover and placed it in the record player, watching as it spun around. As soon as she stood up the song started playing.