NINETEEN

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Genevieve had been sat glaring at her scrambled eggs for around five minutes before James had snapped her out of the trance

He clicked his hand sharply in front of her face several times, causing her to fix her pale gaze on him.

"Eat up, buttercup. We have a big day ahead!" James hooted and piled more food on top of her plate.

Genevieve shook her head weakly in protest and sunk in her seat, letting out an audible groan.

"Here comes the broomstick!" Sirius cooed while making a porridge filled spoon soar through the air in Genevieve's direction.

"I hate porridge," The girl grinned cockily.

Peter caught the spoon Sirius was guiding in the air and shovelled it into his mouth. "I like it though."

"You need to eat something, Gen,"
Remus sent her a pointed look, "We both know how badly you react to playing on an empty stomach."

He was right. During third year, Gen had insisted that she would throw up all her food so she didn't eat anything. Halfway through the match she had gotten light headed and fell off her broom.

Genevieve rolled her eyes at the same time Lily placed herself in the empty spot next to the girl. Lily wasn't the biggest fan of quidditch, but even she was supporting Gryffindor for their game against Slytherin today.

James gaped at the girl when he noticed her presence. She was showering in house pride, a red jumper and gold stripes painted on her cheeks. Anyone could tell he was swooning over the girl.

"Why hello Lilypad," James regained himself and winked from across the table, ruffling his already messy hair, "come to wish us look on the game?"

Lily scrunched up her nose and fought back a scoff, "I didn't come to talk to you, Potter."

"Lies," James shrugged and flashed his best grin in attempts to woo Lily, which only made her more aggravated.

Before Lily could reply, Remus had interrupted already. "Gen isn't eating her food," he told her.

Genevieve scowled at the boy as she knew he told Lily on purpose. A motherly Lily was a scary Lily.

Actually, Lily was scary in general.

The redhead grabbed a piece of buttered toast from Peters plate and forcefully stuffed it into Gens mouth. "Eat," she ordered in a stern voice, making Genevieve automatically oblige as she didn't want to be on the receiving end of Lily's nagging.

"Give James a good luck kiss, Evans, it might help us win," Sirius smirked wickedly, earning a smack on the arm from Gen.

"I'll kiss whoever I please, and Potter won't ever be one of those people," Lily huffed, earning a high five from Genevieve.